Expecting miracles this holiday season

Old 12-19-2019, 05:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Expecting miracles this holiday season

Prayer:

May I have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart full of gratitude.

I'm expecting God/Great Spirit/Universe to show up for me in great ways. I'm taking this one day at a time. One breath at a time.

Push acronym: Pray Until Something Happens.

Pausing, stepping back -- physically and mentally -- and praying in each of these small moments throughout the day.

5 good things that happened today:

1. I talked with DS12, my daughter and my oldest son.

2. I talked to a friend in Al-Anon I haven't met in person yet who lives in another state. She helped me with lodging with another Al-Anon member the past two times I visited DS12.

3. I enjoyed some Christmas lights.

4. I listened to music I've greatly enjoyed while playing in crawlspaces at my job today. I'm finding playfulness in unexpected places. I thought I hated crawlspaces. Opening my heart, imagination, etc. perhaps they aren't the worse playground ever! . Work was done, also!

5. I made extra bulletproof coffee this morning, on a whim, and wound up sharing some with my pup (some that spilled and she cleaned up for me!) and the extra to-go cup I gave to a friend.
Old 12-19-2019, 07:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I’m hoping for good things for my friends and family.

Friends are bringing their kids over tomorrow for an early Christmas while I have my son for the holidays. My brother is coming this weekend for family Christmas.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

Hi FossilHunter,

May you have a beautiful time, also. Happy holidays!
Old 12-28-2019, 08:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

It's really a good thing to be able to trust my inner-knowing. Taking time to reflect on part events through meditation is extremely beneficial.

Stepping away from dysfunctional family behaviors is possible. Allowing clarity, secrets to be uncovered and not entangling in these dynamics is helping me in many ways.

Self validation is powerful for my own healing.

Appreciation of the good in this day:

Just for today,

I appreciate walking my own path with joy, comfort and conference

I appreciate the healthy, nurturing atmosphere of my homes, each place that has been

I appreciate having the strength to leave my home with my youngest son, when I gained awareness that living with my alcoholic husband was a clearly dangerous situation, mentally, emotionally, psychologically -- the older kids were grown and living on their own then. Leaving earlier when the other kids were young could have been a great thing. That isn't what happened and I trust my path and theirs. I trust we each have the support of this universe to heal, grow and enjoy life fully.