God they're so delusional...

Old 12-02-2019, 07:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

God they're so delusional...

So EXAH comes to pick up KID2 from home today, she's been sick and there's some random lady standing behind him. Introduces her as some family friend.. His mum's pal.

I'm literally seeing him tomorrow with an effin mediator to once again set firm boundaries about his additional contact. He thinks it's going to be a session where he gets to bully me into given him more access...

It's the... There's nothing to see here. Ye I shoved her round when I was drunk.. Ye I'm still drinking... But we're all goooood!!!
Old 12-07-2019, 06:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

We get an email from school about an outbreak of measles and EXAH quacks me... Have I had the kids immunised???? He's called the Dr, Dr said they were all up to date...

HE WAS STILL LIVING WITH US WHEN BOTH KIDS WERE IMMUNISED!!!!!

From another thread. I get it. Dealing with active alcoholism is counter-intuitive, confounding and requires developing new viewpoints. Once we start expecting things to be unremembered, life can be a bit easier to navigate. One day at a time.

The balance for this can be: expect good surprises each day. As I've started looking for them, and saying out loud to other people when I have (simply: I saw *this* today and that was amazing/fun/sweet), I have a skill in seeing more good and directions my focus. It also helps me in speaking out regularly in new healthy ways so when there is something wonky it's easier to voice that appropriately and move forward as needed.

Is your daughter feeling better?

How did meditation go? What other things happened that day (good, bad, not related to the alcoholic)?
Old 12-07-2019, 06:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

"Exploration is about the spirit and drive to make your life what you want."

Overall, are there things improving on making your life what you want?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
"Exploration is about the spirit and drive to make your life what you want."

Overall, are there things improving on making your life what you want?
Thanks mango. At mediation I finally accepted that I was dealing with somebody with a mental illness. I've given up trying to co-parent. I have other things on the go in my life. Other outcomes that give me hope. Daughter is all better, I'm on the mend.