Pleasant surprise and tiny ray of hope - Update

Old 11-25-2019, 07:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Pleasant surprise and tiny ray of hope - Update

So the "federales" already made some headway, one violation of law was getting corrected today.......... which could mean a couple of things. 1) they have seen the entire complaint (which according to my case manager they have not) 2) they have been contacted by the state agencies on the violations of law filed in those complaints. 3) they have seen the motion for new trial/appeal for which they know all the evidence will then become public 4) they have finally rolled over on AH complying with the law and staying out of the divorce as they should. All I know is that according to my case manager, they admitted violations. which is really good for me moving forward. AH continues to dig fast and furiously, denying access to assets assigned to me by the judge wonder what the appellate court/jury is gonna think about that. My dear friends invited me and my kiddos to thanksgiving dinner, yay no cooking! (I am bringing pies, but thats the easy part )
Old 11-26-2019, 03:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Happy Thanksgiving, dawnrising! I hope you and your kiddos have a wonderful time

I'm happy to hear things are moving forward even if in tiny increments!