Ann!!!!!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

I missed you! Did you have a wonderful time?:shades:
Old 07-01-2002, 07:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Wow - Look at this!!!! I'm back and I had a wonderful time

I am totally confused with this new board, but will grope around until I finally get it.LOL

Oh I see something I like . I have a lot of reading to catch up here.

Missed you all and am glad to be back. Toronto is hot and humid...no humidity in Alberta. So now I am spoiled and whiney.

This new board looks great. But I can't see who's here...I like to lurk late. But this old dog will learn the new tricks as fast as I can.

Hugs
Old 07-01-2002, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Oh my

I can't find my angel. I can't quite figure out how to get in and out and I think I need a rest.

Who has the manual? I may be up late figuring this out. I thought I saved my angel avatar but she is awol.

Give me a clue, Smoke?
Old 07-01-2002, 07:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

To see who's here, go to the bottom of the forum screen. Right under the forum list, it says "who's online", and shows the names. If you click on that, you can see exactly what they're visiting. It is just too boss!

Last edited by smoke gets in my eyes; 07-01-2002 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2002, 07:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The avatars did not transfer, but all you have to do is go into your profile, choose "edit options" and then find "change avatar". It will give you the pages of avatars to choose from. They're all in there, we just have to fetch 'em. It's a little confusing at first, but I just LOVE it!
Old 07-01-2002, 07:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thanks Smoke - I'm gone avatar hunting. Also, I thought I really had jet lag bad, but I did figure out the time and day thing. Phew I thought I lost a day somewhere.

Will be back in a bit:okay:

Sure did miss y'all
Old 07-01-2002, 07:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Some days I'm the dog....some day's I'm the hydrant

I can't find the angel with bunny slippers. I may have to take the one without, but first I will look further
Old 07-01-2002, 08:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Yeahhh!! I did it!!!!!

Now I am officially back - bunny slippers and all!!!!

Old 07-01-2002, 08:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Welcome back Ann,

We all missed you.

Hugs,

MG

Old 07-01-2002, 08:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi MG

Now I can offically lurk with my bunny slippers. I am so proud of myself for finding her again.

This new board is very cool , and I am groping my way around it slowly.

I missed you all. Had a great trip and lots of rest too. My husband booked us into a really nice place and we relaxed more this time and decided to save the tours and cave exploration for another time.

I got "picked" as the lucky search person at the airport, which meant they went through every single item in my purse and carry-on, X-rayed twice, asked me about my "hormones" , and were really pissed off because my nailfile was not with that stuff - I knew enough to pack it in my big luggage that went on the plane out of my control. They even checked my shoes - which were sandals. As much as I understand and appreciate security, I thought they would strip search me right on the spot (and they weren't even cute security guys!!)

Anyway, I had fun.
Old 07-01-2002, 09:05 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

That's awful Ann. My daughter had a layover in Utah when the olympics were going on and they didn't even check her carry on case. You would think they would have been more careful.

Oh well, who knows.

I'm glad you had a good time. I bet it's hard to leave your husband and come home.

Hugs,

MG

Old 07-01-2002, 10:09 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Paused

So Glad You're Back!

Its been kinda quiet without you. Hope you had a great trip with your husband. The new format is alot to get use to, but has alot of new info! See you on the boards!

:council:
Old 07-01-2002, 11:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Grace Under Fire

Welcome back Ann, we missed you! Glad
you had a good time.

Hugs,
Old 07-02-2002, 03:21 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

If you really want to lurk, go into your profile and turn on "invisible." It will keep non-moderators from knowing that you're watching. Moderators and Admins. will see you in Who's On-line, but with an * next to your name - we know everything!

Then just for fun, change your display style from Profile->Edit Options to another style. I'm using blue. Red is RED, but still kewl! InfoPop isn't bad and looks like the old site. But have you noticed how FAST the site is -> Try doing a search for every post you have ever made. In less than 3 seconds they will appear - unlike the old UBB that took 5 minutes.

Old 07-02-2002, 03:44 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Welcome back Ann!

I too, lost my avatar...the family photo...I know, I know I should have saved it but who knows if I would ever find it again!
I am holding out on picking another one...I will have to check out the style stuff..because I DO have style!

Oh my gosh...I am flying at the end of July and I keep hearing all this crazy stuff...I just figured that I looked innocent enough that they would leave me alone...Ann...maybe it was the wand that made them suspicious. It sounds like you left he Bunny Slippers at home..

See you on the boards!
Old 07-02-2002, 09:41 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Ann -

I too am glad you are home and look forward to chatting with you.

Take care -
Old 07-02-2002, 10:22 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
The Lone Ranger

Tonto did it...

Old 07-02-2002, 10:27 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I am humbled...Debbie has been on the case and when I went to restore it there is was...I have it but it is too big and making it smaller was beyond me....thank you, thank you, and....thank you!
Old 07-02-2002, 10:36 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

The old site has been re-activated long enough for anyone that wishes to to return and grab graphics that you may have left behind. The address is http://www.soberrecovery.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

This link will only be available for about 24 hours. Find your post, find your graphic, right-click -> Save As on the graphic, then upload it through your User cp or Profile.

Has anyone tried any of the new Styles I created? I'm using Blue. Kewl.
Old 07-02-2002, 10:47 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I tried the red. It reminds me of the way the Pittsburg Airport was decorated in the early 80's. The carpet was red, the walls were red, the chairs were red, the bathroom stalls were red, the candy and cigarette machines were red..... :andy: