BAC track monitoring

Old 09-16-2019, 05:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Laur- I think you just explained your boundary perfectly in that last post. Good going.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by August252015 View Post
Laur- I think you just explained your boundary perfectly in that last post. Good going.
thank you
Old 09-16-2019, 05:37 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
FWIW -if he's talking about using the device called BACTrack to prove his sobriety: my ex tried to switch from SoberLink to BACTrack because the latter was cheaper, and when I looked into it I found that it's really easy to "game" BACTrack. It's marketed as a device for self-testing, e.g. if you're out at a bar and want to know whether you're over the legal limit to drive. It has third-party monitoring capability but that's really secondary (also, if you're doing third-party monitoring with BACTrack you have to scrutinize pictures of the user to determine whether they are really blowing into the tube or just screwing around - and you may not want to gaze at pictures of your AH every two hours).

So if he wants to do BACTrack for his own accountability, fine, but I think you are wise to stay away from being the person he reports to.
thanks sasha. Honestly i am good. If he uses the bac honestly then great. I am waiting to see how it goes. I will know regardless of what it says. he set it up tonite. I said good. Not asking questions not showing much interest. I will see change if things change. And if they don’t change in a short window i will figure out moving on. This sucks but i am doing ok.