He just keeps digging - updated

Old 09-05-2019, 09:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He just keeps digging - updated

So it’s been 24 hours since the “expert” started digging.... 2 more criminal penal codes broken by AH, and in addition to the federal codes broken by the company, the company has violated several state insurance laws which carry hefty fines and holds them liable, because they have a duty to report the fraud or they cannot operate in my state and they have to report the fraud at the national level. On top of that we now have five more counts of aggravated perjury for AH because of what was found. This is insane. On top of all of that I called in a favor to help one of my kiddos stay safe, which AH benefits financially from and would have costs 3 times as much and our kid still wouldn’t be safe. No thank you from AH, no nothing. I have hit my limit this evening. If he ends up in jail, loses everything, loses his job, costs his company millions of dollars, whatever it’s all his own doing. I am sad for my kiddos because they will never have a dad that they deserve. AH has forever taken that from them. I don’t even have pity for AH anymore, I have thought in the past how terrifying it must be to live this way, but I just don’t have it in me to feel empathy for him anymore, and I don’t even feel guilty about not having empathy left. AH has drained my empathy (for him) tank, I got nothing left. Enough is enough already, let the state, feds, the company hand out whatever judgment, penalty, jail time, damages loss they see fit. I can’t protect my kiddos from this, they both see who he is and has always been. It’s a funny thing when you’re done, the weight lifts, giving it to God/universe, I don’t have the energy or the desire to care what happens to him anymore. The kiddos and I will be fine, we will pick up the pieces of the chaos wake like we have done before and keep moving along, together. The song “Let it be” just popped in my head. The universe provides, God is good.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

It is a sad situation, but I'm so glad you can see it for what it is and let go of feeling any responsibility for your stb ex-husband.

It seems to me that not only would the company benefit from this "clean-up", but that the sector of business as a whole would benefit from having them forced to clean up their act.

Thankfully, it sounds as though it will all soon be completely out of your hands, once this report moves from attorney to feds, etc.

I hope you can get some rest, and I will keep you and your kiddos in my prayers!