Juju needed please!

Old 08-21-2019, 05:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Juju needed please!

We go back to court on Friday..... the AH has no idea what we have filed yet with all the information we have obtained. Waiting for the nasty grams to arrive even to the point that I am now locking my doors. AH could go to jail and most definitely could lose his big oil exec. job. I just need some prayers from all of you. Please pray for my little family of 3 but especially for my kiddos, and the judge, and my attorneys, there are three if that tells you anything.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

May you have great strength, clarity and much good juju!!

What prayers do you find most helpful lately?
Old 08-21-2019, 05:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

dawnrising…..I will be thinking of you. do you have a plan to keep yourself safe?
Try to keep yourself as busy as you can, from now till Friday.....it will help the time pass faster, for you.
We all have more courage than we think we do...and, it will come forward at the precise second that we need it to.
Remember that fears are not, necessarily facts....Yes, I do appreciate how seriously in trouble your husband is.....
You have us behind you...you will not be alone, no matter how it unfolds....
Old 08-21-2019, 06:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

From Guideposts:

by Rick Hamlin
Jan 21, 2019

How to pray like Thomas Merton
To be a person of prayer is to always be on the lookout for models of prayer. Again and again I have turned to Thomas Merton (Jan. 31, 1915 – Dec. 10, 1968) for sustenance, drinking in the well of his rich writings.

It would seem that we have little in common. After all, he was a Trappist monk, living and working in the Abbey of Gethsemani in Kentucky farmland.

I live in a big city, commute by subway to and from work and check my phone constantly for emails and messages. I am married with kids.

But throughout my busy days I love to check into my inner Thomas Merton, that creative, imaginative, questioning, praying person who is forever seeking and knowing God.

"There is greater comfort in the substance of silence than in the answer to a question.” - Thomas Merton

Get that? Silence is God’s friend. And ours.

"Eternity is in the present."

Old 08-21-2019, 06:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
dawnrising…..I will be thinking of you. do you have a plan to keep yourself safe?
Try to keep yourself as busy as you can, from now till Friday.....it will help the time pass faster, for you.
We all have more courage than we think we do...and, it will come forward at the precise second that we need it to.
Remember that fears are not, necessarily facts....Yes, I do appreciate how seriously in trouble your husband is.....
You have us behind you...you will not be alone, no matter how it unfolds....
As far as safety I told all my new neighbors what is going on (I live in the country in Texas so everybody has a gun ) they are on high alert and I also have a man and his son working on my property for the next 3-4 weeks. I feel about as safe as I can. Honestly I hope he's in trouble because to date it sure seems like no one will hold him accountable, everyone is wooed by his success. I have my plans in place, my appellate attorney in place, my body guards(neighbors) in place. I know I will be fine, I am fighting for my kids their future is dependent on me. We even wrote all the motions in exact order of precedent and law so its completely ready for appeal if need be and its clear that it will be granted. AH is still digging his hole-unbelievable!
Old 08-21-2019, 06:20 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
May you have great strength, clarity and much good juju!!

What prayers do you find most helpful lately?
I quit praying for strength I had a friend who had 8 miscarriages years ago and she told me I quit praying for strength because God will find a way for you to use it.......She did have one son eventually. I have just been praying for people, the judge, the attorneys and even AH. Praying that all the information comes into the light. Praying that AH doesn't kill himself before healing his relationship with our kids, praying that the judge can understand the information. or at least ask for help when he is clearly over his head, praying that my attorneys are prepared and really communicate all the information effectively. I dont know what the answer is and thats okay I just pray for God to be with me in all of this.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I hear you on the holding accountable piece. My AH is an entitled narc POS who has caused my divorce to drag out, to date, over a year past when it should have been over, and there is no end in sight. I will be thinking of you. I'm glad you feel relatively safe.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:26 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

dawnrising…..I am relieved to hear that you have your wagons well-circled.
I don't know if the kids are back in school, yet, in Texas?
Now might be a good time to just do some mindless tasks...so the kids won't pick up, so much, on your anxiety....like reorganizing dresser drawers.....baking some cookies....painting the hallway.....cleaning out the freezer....and, such....
Old 08-21-2019, 06:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Prayers for everyone involved, especially your children! Sending you so many tight hugs!
Old 08-21-2019, 07:22 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I hope justice is served DR.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:28 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'll be praying for you and those you mentioned, dawnrising!!!!

I just saw a quote on an electronic church sign on the way to take daughter to school this morning. It said "Prayer is how we get stuff done around here".

Stay viligent and safe!!!!
Old 08-21-2019, 07:30 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Beaming all kinds of positive vibes in your direction Dawn.

You sound good! Focused, prepared, and ready. I imagine you don't need to pray for strength because you already seem so strong! You've come a long way baby!

Only a few more battles and this war is going to be over. You got this.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:49 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

You got it! Many, many prayers to you & yours dawn. May everyone with the power to create change do so with open eyes, ears & hearts.

Now that the official work is done, I hope you take some time for extra self-care before Friday..... nap, yoga, meeting, spa-day - whatever works for you!