Casulty

Old 07-24-2019, 06:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Casulty

Real nice. I知 sorry your a casualty he says but this is a disease of consequences. I知 gonna fix it this time he says and nothing is going to stop me. Real nice ass.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I did nothing to deserve this hurt.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This is the family disease of alcoholism. You are right, you did not do anything to deserve this.

Do you think that you can accept that this is who he is right now? That there is nothing you can do to make him change, and that he behaves this way entirely because of his addiction and not because it has anything to do with you?
Old 07-24-2019, 07:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

They say if you want to take accelerated course work in the school of Life, get in a relationship.

I think they have a point.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:40 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SparkleKitty View Post
This is the family disease of alcoholism. You are right, you did not do anything to deserve this.

Do you think that you can accept that this is who he is right now? That there is nothing you can do to make him change, and that he behaves this way entirely because of his addiction and not because it has anything to do with you?
yes. I see it. I see my part in the deception and I知 working on it. Mostly I have to take one minute at a time and remain honest to myself and him. I have to stay in my lane. I have to protect myself from a man I trusted and lived. Yes, I may be coming depending but there are predators out there that are evil. I see that now. He played a good game on me. I allowed it out of loneliness and a need for coupling. I am enough. I will be there for me, love and protect myself like I did him. He says he feels guilt and shame. He should. A hundred times over. I知 done justifying his angst, fixing it for him. He is an awful human being only thinking of himself. He took a happy, successful, pretty woman and I allowed him to turn me into a depressive hot mess. Evil exists in the world and I fell for it. Never again.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
They say if you want to take accelerated course work in the school of Life, get in a relationship.

I think they have a point.
especially one with a drunk. Boy howdy...