Blogs


Notices

Oh my god

Old 07-20-2019, 01:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Western US
Posts: 5,490
Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
So glad to hear you have exited the road show for now.

For the love of all things holy, how long does it take him to pack. When is he leaving, beginning of August? Any way to move that up? You can't put up with this for another week and a half.

Do you have anywhere you can go until then? Perhaps an Air BnB for a week at least. I know the costs of escaping are piling up and that may not be doable. How about a women's shelter? Might be an idea to give them a call?

You are doing really well by the way, hang in there.
This many times over Dazed. Get out and get away the best you can and if you can't Grey Rock to the nth degree!

Are you getting to meetings?
Bekindalways is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Bekindalways For This Useful Post:
Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-20-2019, 01:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Dazedandconfus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 868
Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
This many times over Dazed. Get out and get away the best you can and if you can't Grey Rock to the nth degree!

Are you getting to meetings?
yes. Suicide hotline encouraged me to go back to my therapist as well. Calling in Monday. I have peace right now and am quiet and safe. ❤️
Dazedandconfus is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazedandconfus For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (07-22-2019), hopeful4 (07-22-2019), trailmix (07-20-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:30 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter
 
hopeful4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 13,566
Blog Entries: 10
I am overwhelmed with all of this and it's not even my life! I encourage you to stop listening to him and watch his actions only. Anything that comes out of his mouth right this second is an attempt to save himself. Long term actions are really the only thing that matter.

I am so glad you are going to a therapist. That process helped me immensely.
hopeful4 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopeful4 For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (07-22-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Dazedandconfus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 868
Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
I am overwhelmed with all of this and it's not even my life! I encourage you to stop listening to him and watch his actions only. Anything that comes out of his mouth right this second is an attempt to save himself. Long term actions are really the only thing that matter.

I am so glad you are going to a therapist. That process helped me immensely.
yes, for himself away from me. He is scared.
Dazedandconfus is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazedandconfus For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (07-22-2019), hopeful4 (07-22-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:33 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Community Greeter
 
hopeful4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 13,566
Blog Entries: 10
Yes, when you have destroyed your life, it's scary when you have also nearly destroyed your support person and they have had enough.

Keep all the focus on YOU.
hopeful4 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopeful4 For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (07-22-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:37 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Dazedandconfus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 868
Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Yes, when you have destroyed your life, it's scary when you have also nearly destroyed your support person and they have had enough.

Keep all the focus on YOU.
hugs to you. ❤️
Dazedandconfus is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazedandconfus For This Useful Post:
hopeful4 (07-22-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:40 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Community Greeter
 
hopeful4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 13,566
Blog Entries: 10
Hugs to you as well friend! You are doing great with self care right now, and it's so important!!
hopeful4 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful4 For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (07-22-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:43 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Dazedandconfus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 868
Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Hugs to you as well friend! You are doing great with self care right now, and it's so important!!
one day at a time.
Dazedandconfus is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazedandconfus For This Useful Post:
hopeful4 (07-22-2019), Zevin (07-22-2019)

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:27 AM.