Unbelievable

Old 07-07-2019, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unbelievable

How can he just drink his life down the tubes after re-building it? All that work and effort! He’s right back to where I found him. Jobless, homeless, and drinking. If he wanted out of our marriage so badly, he didn’t have to do all this. He could have just told me. I am so dazed and confused. After all this, comes time to enjoy the fruits of our labor and he burns it all down. 😢
Old 07-07-2019, 07:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hes sick. Plain and simple. . I know your like if he really loved me he wouldnt do these things. I tell what that monkey is doing push ups getting ready for the opportunity. Feel me. But I'm here to say you can have victory . but you got to want it.......iwndwyt
Old 07-07-2019, 09:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds like you need to get the focus back onto yourself and into some intensive therapy to help process the pain you are feeling.

There is no "logic" behind addiction. People don't drink at you, they drink at themselves. Asking questions with no possible satisfying answers is just going to prolong the acute state of your suffering.

It's very sad what addiction does to families, not just the addicts themselves.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
Sounds like you need to get the focus back onto yourself and into some intensive therapy to help process the pain you are feeling.

There is no "logic" behind addiction. People don't drink at you, they drink at themselves. Asking questions with no possible satisfying answers is just going to prolong the acute state of your suffering.

It's very sad what addiction does to families, not just the addicts themselves.
thank you. I will pursue help. Working on it. ❤️