Feeling good....

Old 06-29-2019, 06:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling good....

I had an amazing visit with my step daughter yesterday and my grand Babies.
I was sooooo happy to discover that in her mind I am still grandma to her babies.
Love them all so very much... wanted to give everyone some space to get over the first month of me not being at “home” any more
looks like one of my step sons is ready to write me off and that hurts really bad. I am hoping that with time he will come around??? I don’t want to bug him or harass him.... any advice? He has my first grandson as well and it hurts my heart that I can’t see them.
Other stepson has been a little distant but then he always kinda has been so I will be reaching out to him tomorrow as it is his bday.
Things are going great on all other fronts! Happy in my house, although there is still a lot of work to be done, I am settling in and defining my new life and my future is looking bright.
Have not reached out to AH and was feeling great about that then he sent me a msg last night with pics of my flowers in bloom at the house. Just sent back that they looked pretty and heard nothing else. Thinking that was kinda mean of him to do but then again that’s the way he is-do you think that was a poke to get me to feel bad? well it worked a little. ☹️
All in all looking forward, not back, and have great days and not so great days but things are smoothing out finally! 😊
peace to you all!
Old 06-29-2019, 10:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hey ST, what a positive update overall.

Glad to hear you are settling in to your new place.

As for the flower picture, who can say, some people might have just seen it and thought oh she would probably like to see the flowers are out, who knows what's going on with him.

All that aside, things sound like they are going well for you and I'm glad to hear that.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you I just got divorced April 15th after 20 year marriage 56 days sober . starring from scratch. Its all good tho. Life is good.........sober