I cant stop crying, does it ever get easier..

Old 06-16-2019, 12:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Meadow123 View Post
How are you feeling today Milano? I hope wherever you live you had a beautiful day. I had an up and down day today but am feeling a bit better now. My weekends start on Friday and I have lots planned with good friends. If you manage to do one thing over the weekend for yourself that would be a good goal. Next week, maybe 2 things. Start slow and be kind to yourself. Let us know how it goes. I am thinking of you.
It's gotten a bit better. Really trying to enjoy the now with my kids. My eldest is struggling though, he's picking up on my sadness and throwing major tantrums. Sundays are the hardest cos kids are with my Q and for the last month we were spending Sundays together again. Now I'm having to let go of that and accept being on my own again. Im trying to get out.. Went to yoga.. Went for picnic/Park with friends but my heart wasn't in it. At one point it just hit me again.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Yoga is fantastic, glad you did that for yourself. I walk a lot and listen to music. I have a place I walk to where there is a bench. When I arrive I allow one sad song and a little cry then I get on with the healing. It works for me. For you it may be something different. You will find a way. You are already starting with yoga and the picnic. Keep up the small steps and count your victories... no matter how small because one day you will look back and say "I made it".
Old 06-16-2019, 10:51 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Life is good

Originally Posted by Meadow123 View Post
Yoga is fantastic, glad you did that for yourself. I walk a lot and listen to music. I have a place I walk to where there is a bench. When I arrive I allow one sad song and a little cry then I get on with the healing. It works for me. For you it may be something different. You will find a way. You are already starting with yoga and the picnic. Keep up the small steps and count your victories... no matter how small because one day you will look back and say "I made it".

Thanks, Meadow. I relate very much the this.
Old 06-16-2019, 03:06 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Love isn't love. You have love as you interpret it, he has love as he interprets it, and everybody else has love as they interpret it. Very few of these interpretations, except the fictional Movie/Book interpretations, are the same. In real life love does not fix all, heal all, or win out in the end, nor does loving somebody else mean they love you at all, or in the same way as you do.

Love is as important to a relationship as the key to a car is to taking a road trip. Without the key the car doesn't start, but once started the car goes nowhere unless somebody is driving it, maintaining it, adding accessories that improve it relative to your life and your trip, and the trip isn't completed without planning, execution, and resources. The key, while important, is the least important part of the trip. Love is just the key and it's no more than that.

C-