Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

For Caroline Myss fans: Taking the Yellow Brick Road workshop

Old 04-24-2019, 10:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Caroline Myss is a unique part of my spiritual recovery. I've read a couple of her books & watched a couple of her presentations online.

The audio of this workshop was shared with me recently & it was FANTASTIC in terms of empowering ourselves through our own healing - taking ownership of our own power in a way that moves us out of victim mentality & into living our lives fully. They draw correlations to the Wizard of Oz movie & it's heavy symbology and how it basically describes the journey we all take toward spiritual enlightenment.

This is not traditional "therapy" or Al-Anon approved - it may be a little too "woo-woo" or whatever label someone can choose to tag it with if that's the way they want to view it.

In my recovery, I use resources of all kinds so this type of "tool" is just as useful as my yoga mat or more traditional reading like Melody Beattie's work.

https://www.myss.com/digital-media/t...ow-brick-road/

Taking the Yellow Brick Road

Please enjoy this selection from CMED’s Free Media Center. Caroline Myss is a leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, and she holds degrees in journalism, theology, and intuition and energy medicine. Her work bridges our ancient understanding of the human energy system and current scientific study of how our thoughts influence our bodies and our lives. She penetrates a hidden world and shows where spiritual power really comes from, and how to bring it into our lives today for health, guidance, and transformation.

Old 04-27-2019, 04:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Enjoying this, just listened to the first one. Like the focus on self esteem.