Drastic mood change in 2 weeks. Still drinking like a fish

Old 04-12-2019, 08:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Drastic mood change in 2 weeks. Still drinking like a fish

Didn't see the alcoholic for over two weeks. Next time I see him a drastic mood change. But still drinking like fish. If I didn't know any better it was like he was sedated. I doubt he had an epiphany. He still had attitude but the state of agitation and quick temper was not there like he was stripped of it(still doing sports drinks too). It was night and day. Since he's still drinking I doubt it was a meeting, therapist doctor etc. He said he lowered his blood pressure by reducing salt intake-eh.

Calm before a storm? Prescribed sedation? Street drugs?
Old 04-12-2019, 09:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Anything is possible
Old 04-12-2019, 11:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How are you doing, Quest? Have you done anything nice for yourself lately?
Old 05-03-2019, 10:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I was doing much better until the alcoholic showed up.

Well a few weeks later still he is still drinking/doing stuff with drink in hand. His gf in a real strange mood. Almost seems depressed but still following him like a lost puppy. The A still unusally calm, nasty attitude as usual but unusually calm. Still with unresolved financial issues that were supposed to be on the road to solution over 2 months ago. He's put all of his eggs in one basket/one person to help him. The person was supposed to contact him keeps putting him off a month-a hint to look elsewhere? But existing issues still there.(In past he's gone almost a decade without a real job with good pay & benefits that one must pass drug & alcohol testing and go through a formal process. I guess 10 years isn't enough time to learn a lesson)

I can't help but think the calm before the storm and an actual bottom of late. Something is different here.