Maybe it’s the rain......

Old 04-07-2019, 07:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Maybe it’s the rain......

Just a tiny bit off topic but not really. I have always connected with music it can change my mood in a couple of of beats, happy, sad, empowered you name it. I have heard this song many many times and it always struck me, but today I hear it so clearly. Maybe it’s the rain that will just not let up but it today I am grieving and it has nothing to do with AH.

https://youtu.be/53GIADHxVzM
Old 04-08-2019, 08:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Skipper

Maybe

Maybe so. That's a great song, though. I'm glad you shared it.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

Found online -
"Rain: It's All About Perspective

Rain can be nourishing, soothing, and its soft sounds make for terrific sleeping. For some people, rain represents sadness and is a metaphor for life's hardships."

Poll along with that.

Rain makes me ...
- Think of the soothing abundance and cleansing that nature provides.
- Want to pull up the covers and sleep in.
- Think of my failures, lost relationships, and everything that is wrong with the world.
- Look for my umbrella. Call me practical.

Rain sometimes seems any of these things to me. It seems natural that my emotions echo things in nature, along with the many ways to look at them.

From what you posted:

I have always connected with music it can change my mood

Love this. Music can be very powerful and healing. How are you doing today? (((hugs)))
Old 04-10-2019, 07:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
Found online -
"Rain: It's All About Perspective

Rain can be nourishing, soothing, and its soft sounds make for terrific sleeping. For some people, rain represents sadness and is a metaphor for life's hardships."

Poll along with that.

Rain makes me ...
- Think of the soothing abundance and cleansing that nature provides.
- Want to pull up the covers and sleep in.
- Think of my failures, lost relationships, and everything that is wrong with the world.
- Look for my umbrella. Call me practical.

Rain sometimes seems any of these things to me. It seems natural that my emotions echo things in nature, along with the many ways to look at them.

From what you posted:

I have always connected with music it can change my mood

Love this. Music can be very powerful and healing. How are you doing today? (((hugs)))
I am one of those people who sleep best when its raining. Im just hanging on at this point. I am so ready for all this crap to be over but it just keeps dragging on. In the middle of a nasty divorce and the delays keep coming from AH continuing to provide old information, to subpoena of documents that produce figures from the actual company that are entirely unknown because AH continues to lie, to having no health insurance because he removed me before we are divorced and judge ordered him to reinstate over a month ago. I am supposed to go to court in the morning and my lead attorney is being held on a case in San Antonio by the judge, and literally my septic system backed up and I have no working facilities, and it happened on my way to meet attorney after hours( which I got the news he is trapped about 10 minutes from the office) and I gotta make the drive in the morning to stand there while the judge reads the order of protection from another judge and reschedule the case and the septic guy can't get here until Friday. I don't know what I am supposed to be learning. But I am tired. I feel like I have gotten a black belt in standing up for myself but I guess Im learning stamina .... I don't know anymore and I have to pee