Hi everyone I'm not going out w a bang but I am leaving

Old 03-19-2019, 04:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi everyone I'm not going out w a bang but I am leaving

Thank you to everyone who forgave me. I'm on my way to al anon I missed celebrate recovery by like 15 minutes I give myself some grace I don't know the lay of the land.

. I want to apologize to glenjo as we were buddies during the worst summer of our lives. I want to salute glenjo for being tenacious, resilient, and had the power and strength to do the work then when I could not. Sorry if I was rude to another member during your post as I felt your pain and sorry to that member.

. I have some big girl problems now employment, escaping a notel and finding lodging and healing. Selling everything and moving is a great step but now I have to remember the bad people are gone I have a clean slate and it's time to get Joanna back. Going back there would be the death of me online forums can be addicting for me with reaching out to the world for answers from strangers who all have the same common theme how drunks hurt us.

you guys can delete me I know I'm welcome back and can stay and post whenever but phones are addicting and time to drive to al anon, celebrate recovery, meet my therapist, and help my church.

sorry to glenjo, trail mix, firesprite and puzzledheart we used to email each other you were close to 9/11 and you chewed your husband out we would email. We were up north girls I hope you are feeling good if you still have my email reach out. I wish all the best I never would wish this on my worst enemy even a day with a drunk in the honey moon phase where you don't even know your with an alcoholic.

. So you can cancel me a moderator so I can do the work glenjo was doing in summer 18. My inspiration. I wish us all the best with this let me get off my phone and get to al anon it starts in 20 mins.
blessings,
Joanna
Old 03-19-2019, 04:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hello hiall,

I really do wish you the very best!!! I have forwarded your request to the Administrators. They are the only ones who can close an account.

Prayers for healing and peace!
Seren
Old 03-19-2019, 07:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope you find some peace, Hiall.