Fight?

Old 02-10-2019, 02:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Fight?

I was disrespected by an man about 8 months ago in front of my AEX, who was not my ex at the time of this incident. I let the incident go because it happens. I just found out today that he was in a bar about a week ago, ran into this guy, and beat him up for what he did.... 8 months ago. Crazy! Is this normal/typical for alcoholic ex's?
Old 02-10-2019, 02:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Kna810 View Post
I was disrespected by an man about 8 months ago in front of my AEX, who was not my ex at the time of this incident. I let the incident go because it happens. I just found out today that he was in a bar about a week ago, ran into this guy, and beat him up for what he did.... 8 months ago. Crazy! Is this normal/typical for alcoholic ex's?
No, I would say your Aex has an anger problem. Now whether he would have that problem if he wasn't drinking, hard to say - because he is. Sober he might be able to have more control of himself.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
No, I would say your Aex has an anger problem. Now whether he would have that problem if he wasn't drinking, hard to say - because he is. Sober he might be able to have more control of himself.
thats what i was wondering
Old 02-12-2019, 04:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

On the surface, you might be tempted to think that your ex was being chivalrous and defending your honor-how sweet....
Since most addicts are completely self-absorbed, he most likely was settling a grudge that was all about him.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Drunk and angry....that is all this is. Stay far away....