Living Life

Old 02-09-2019, 05:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Living Life

I went to another concert tonight, AH didnt want to go so l went with friends. We had a great time. The music was fantastic...the conversation while travelling to and from the venue was uplifting too. Then l got home and walked in to see hubby sitting with an empty glass by his side. And l thought what a good life he is missing out on. But my idea of a 'good life' and his are poles apart. So before l felt sad for him l reminded myself of this. And to be fair he seemed quite upbeat about sitting alone all night while l was out having fun. Whatever floats your boat l guess.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Awal, you are doing the best that you can do for you now. I get it and I get these feelings. I'm glad you went out. Maybe one night get a hotel room and have a night to yourself
Old 02-10-2019, 12:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Clover71 View Post
Awal, you are doing the best that you can do for you now. I get it and I get these feelings. I'm glad you went out. Maybe one night get a hotel room and have a night to yourself
lm going to have seven nights to myself in March when l take my dog away for a break in the countryside. When you are on the outside of the bubble you can see them wasting precious time...l always invite him, he always declines. We are supposed to be going out for the day next Thurs for my birthday...a walk and lunch...lets see if it actually happens.