Christmas List.

Old 11-21-2004, 08:04 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sounds weird, but, a nice hardwood looking floor for the livingroom because our carpet is so full of stains that you could play connect the dots for a year on it (it was really, really cheap carpet and was never scotchgarded and is 13 years old).
Old 11-21-2004, 10:13 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Barn Goddess

Originally Posted by prodigal
Wow, this is a WONDERFUL post. Being such a massive codie, my first "wish-list" gift was my AH be sober Christmas Day. But that's about HIM not about ME!!
I had that same wish (except I'd like my exA b/f to be sober period, not just Christmas day)... but, as fate would have it, I got an email today saying "Starting today, I will not drink" and he asked for my love and my support... it's a done deal (actually, he's had it all along). We'll see what happens with that.
I'd like warm temperatures and time to ride my horse, I'd like the old fashioned family gathered 'round the tree type Christmas - no hurries no worries... and everyone getting EXACTLY what they wanted.

For my tangible Christmas list, I'd LOVE to have a real 35mm type digital - the single lens reflex type with all of the bells and whistles!

Marti
Old 11-23-2004, 09:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Mike never gets it for me, cuz everytime he looks at them, there is always ONE saleslady that screws that whole thing up for me by saying "You aren't REALLY going to give her THAT for a gift." But, what I want, and have been asking for and asking for and asking for, is a bread machine, a pasta machine, and a creme brulee set. Oh, and for him to make another shelf for my kitchen to fit them on. If I don't get them for Christmas this year, I'm spending my bonus on EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN THE KITCHEN. Whether he likes it or not. AND replacing the shelf he made so I can buy matching ones. (I love his shelf though, so it would be recycled into another room.)