The big ask.....

Old 01-21-2019, 06:49 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

This is amazing dawn! God works in funny ways sometimes! Big hugs!

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
I haven’t had a moment to breathe. So first things first after 2/3 a day in court and some shenanigans we basically got continued to start over on feb 6. Ah still reads my stuff so I will tell you all about it in feb.a butt was kicked as far as the wood work. I had planned on hiding out for a few months and resting but my hp has other plans. My 3 dogs got out and it’s the country so they can be gone in any direction in seconds. They were missing for 7 hours. The hp part in those hours of driving and talking to every person I saw , I met so many neighbors. So many willing to help. I met a guy who took my # and offered me organic beef, chicken and eggs. I met a lady who gave me all the locals sites, I met a financial planner, a headhunter, a cpa. I finally found my dogs they came home muddy and exhausted. The next day a neighbor brought me a gps tile to put on the little ones collar and I will be going to church with her. Another neighbor brought me a sweet potato pie a bulb for the garden . When she asked about my husband I told her and she says I go to Alanon on tuesdays can I pick you up? There are just crazy signs all around the universe has wrapped its arms around me . I am humbled