Thank you.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You have come a long way friend! Good for you! Your input has helped others as well! SR is a place of great support and it's wonderful when you see people evolve. Well Done!

Originally Posted by Glenjo99 View Post
I really have. I feel like if he offered me a million dollars id say go for f$#k yourself. Pardon my language. I really don't want him anymore. It was an illusion. But not to get sidetracked thanks to everyone here. That said I've learned enough to know I may ask for your help/advise in other ways. He doesn't get to have any of me anymore. I'm special x
Old 01-11-2019, 02:19 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
How are you doing today?
I'm doing ok. It's been 10 days since I've blocked him and gone no contact. I feel more sure of my decision this time mainly because I realised how sick the whole situation is and also having to recognise my own part in liking the drama. Miss him sometimes but not enough to want that madness back. Lots of work to do in terms of self worth.

Also realising how much I focused on him, and not having to focus on him now has allowed room now for me to look at myself and my own life. It's not all a pretty picture but been allowing more fun into my life without feeling bad. Listening to music more, laughing more at stupid things, and allowing fun in. Doesn't all have to be serious.

Thanks for asking.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:20 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

Yeeesss!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:31 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Its great when you reach that light at the end of the tunnel. Im happy for you xx
Old 01-12-2019, 05:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Awal View Post
Its great when you reach that light at the end of the tunnel. Im happy for you xx
Thanks!