Basic wants and needs

Old 11-23-2018, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Basic wants and needs

This is a continuing evolution. My current "basic" wants and needs are simple. They're also fun, enjoyable, healthy and nurturing for me.

Allowing satisfaction in my life. Good feelings. Enjoying the day.

In this moment, life is changing. So am I.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mango212 View Post
This is a continuing evolution. My current "basic" wants and needs are simple. They're also fun, enjoyable, healthy and nurturing for me.

Allowing satisfaction in my life. Good feelings. Enjoying the day.

In this moment, life is changing. So am I.
Nice.

This is where I am at too. Simple is beautiful. Drama free is also beautiful.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

Life is good.

I took my first aerial yoga gentle flow class today and found more strength and balance.

I've found clarity about my spiritual practice. Taoism.

Take time, relax and just explore and poke around. Taoism has no plans. Taoism is based on following your gut feelings and trusting your instincts. It’s the pause in a breath… that each step of living becomes visible for your larger life to improve and follow upon. Smile, when needing to pick a possible next step. To smile is to open possibilities. Breathe when needing a break. Since to breathe is to be at one with yourself. Alternate the two, and your path will become free and clear for an entire lifetime of wonder to explore.
My husband has an alcohol recovery counselor and is planning rehab when space is available at his local recovery center.

I have a court date and trust God/Great Spirit/Universe has everything related to this, also. All is well.

I'm taking life one breath at a time, one day at a time. Unconditional inner happiness, knowing my direction and belief in things always working out. Life is meant to be celebrated.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

Life is meant to be celebrated.

I'm renting a log cabin on 80 acres! It that has great views, convenient location and a solar powered automatic gate on the driveway - I've always wanted one and here it is.

I've found a custom log bunkbed and am realizing I'm mechanically inclined. (lightbulb moment!) I'm planning on buying it today and going to Home Depot for new lag screws and a rachet for reassembling it. I trust I'll find whatever help I need along the way. Things keep working out.

I'm overwhelmed from many good connections with people, a very full day yesterday and this new step forward. I'm taking extra time for deep rhythmic breathing and meditation this morning, to balance.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life is good

At one point on this recovery journey I needed to take a really big leap of faith. Now each leap of faith is becoming easier.

Al-anon principles being put to work. Connecting with self, Higher Power and other people. After a month of intense re-learning of relaxation, then a week of traveling by instinct, yesterday morning I wrote out a long list of people to call about housing, and a short script I practiced to help me keep focused. I also took time with these things sinking in again:
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...rejection.html

Simply doing new actions, waiting and pausing brings about changes.

Even shopping is easier (and less expensive) as I'm clear-minded and also trusting my intuition/gut instinct.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life is good

I'm going to a noon Al-anon meeting today. After meditating this is coming up as next Good Obvious Direction.

Allowing my day to naturally support my health and growth.