Blogs

Notices

Feeling different about the holidays

Old 01-03-2019, 02:58 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Life is good

Mind-body-spirit connections.

I love how easily these can transform our lives. Awareness, allowing and asking for good connections keeps bringing more of them!

Celebration of life is important. Each day brings more opportunities for this.

"Happiness is an energy, and also a choice."
The Following User Says Thank You to Mango212 For This Useful Post:
hopeful4 (01-04-2019)
Old 01-04-2019, 08:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Mango, you are so right!

I ended up staying out until 10:30 on NY Eve LOL. I still enjoyed my new jammies, but it was really fun to go.

I am social by nature, but sometimes once I get home, especially when it's dark and cold outside, I can be a hermit. I like my house and being there, but I know I have to keep those connections, and am always glad when I go do something with friends.

Last night our dog had been cooped up without enough exercise. I took him to the park and jogged. It's cold, but it was a nice, clear night. I was surprised how many people were out and about walking and jogging in the park on such a cold evening. One mom had about 10 kids on scooters in the tennis area and they were having a blast. It was nice to get out and just walk and jog with him and enjoy the clear night. Bonus is that my child cooked dinner when I was gone! I did not ask, so it was a big surprise....a very nice one!

I was going to go again tonight, but alas...it's pouring rain so hard you can barely see, so it's not in the cards today!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopeful4 For This Useful Post:
dandylion (01-04-2019), trailmix (01-04-2019)