I got my confirmation tonight

Old 10-23-2018, 05:23 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ;
that must have been unbelievably hard...you were strong not to cave in. Stronger than me right now.xxx
I do not always feel strong. Last night woke in the middle of the night missing him so badly. Had to start a mantra in my head "he cut you out; he gets cut out." I also think from reading these forums more and more negative experiences I had brushed aside are surfacing and so I'm trying to focus on those more and more.

It's been a long time wince I've gone through a breakup and never one this painful. I have to remember what gets me through is cutting off the source of the pain, staying mad, and moving forward without looking back or I'm a pillar of salt. Keep posting - you are helping me!
Old 10-23-2018, 05:59 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by fightingfair View Post
I do not always feel strong. Last night woke in the middle of the night missing him so badly. Had to start a mantra in my head "he cut you out; he gets cut out." I also think from reading these forums more and more negative experiences I had brushed aside are surfacing and so I'm trying to focus on those more and more.

It's been a long time wince I've gone through a breakup and never one this painful. I have to remember what gets me through is cutting off the source of the pain, staying mad, and moving forward without looking back or I'm a pillar of salt. Keep posting - you are helping me!
you have made the break..im not strong enough yet. But he may do it for me if l cannot keep up the pretence that everything is normal x