I'm so disgusted !

Old 10-06-2018, 02:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm so disgusted !

Well I went and did it again today. I had received a call from my AEXGF that she was in the ICU at the hospital and she said she has been there for 2 days . I asked why are you calling me ? She said I have no one to call and my 2 cats are home alone and they need food and water. So the bleeding heart that I am I said ok I'll help you out. I mean she got me when she said she has no one and why should the cats suffer. Anyways , I told her I would come pick up her key at the hospital and then go feed the cats.

The nurse said she was brought by squad , that she called 911 on herself, to the hospital yesterday. My ex said "I just didn't feel right" that was her explanation why she got the squad. Well Yes of course I knew it had ALCOHOL written all over it... which I should have picked up on !

So anyways back to going to her apartment... I open the door and the smell of rank puke ....stale food everywhere, the place was a tornado wreck! Everywhere there was puke and big vodka bottles all over the place I lost track counting them ... downstairs/upstairs in the bathroom on the floor. I couldn't even touch a thing thats how gross this was.

I put water in the cats bowls and food . Only one cat came out and I could not find the other one, which is unusual because he always comes when called. I think he got out on her in her drunken mess!!!! Im so mad and disgusted. He's probably gone never to return which upsets me to no end!

Plus I fell for her stupid crap again. I did have her blocked and as the went on I just erased her from my phone. So thats how she got thru to me again. UGH Now Im feeling stressed for her cat . And pissed !

Then I go back to hospital to take key back and she's calling me asking to bring her this and bring her that back. And I said NO! I said I want nothing to do with you and Im on my way back to give you the key back. I told her I'm not doing this!

I walk up on the nursing floor and i don't wanna see her so I ask the front desk lady to give her stuff to her so I have no contact and she says that may ex had signed an AMA form and that my ex said i was taking her home. I said NO DARN WAY! I said I'm leaving and did not agree to that and I said I'm outa here before my ex came out of her room.

I get to the car and my ex is calling and i don't answer. But when I get home she left a message on blocked voicemail saying come get me Im at the front of the hospital and have no way to get home. Whewwww I left the hospital just in time.

All this happened in the span of like 1 hour! Chaos , insanity, and craziness> yep I got drawn in again for a split second.

Oh well I just had to vent> and you better bet I'm blocking her number and not erasing it this time .
Old 10-06-2018, 02:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sometimes all it takes is a small dose of the "chaos, insanity, and craziness" to experience another much-needed wake-up call. Good for you for realizing your mistake and going no contact. In the future, if she manages to call from another number or hoodwinks you in some other way into speaking with her, you can always hang up on her when you realize it's her.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes for sure!
I guess when I heard her voice there was still a bit of hope there! Even though its been some time since we communicated. But I see she has got double worse. I mean Im in shock at what I saw at her apartment today. Absolute utter shock. Like living at the city dump. What a horrible existence. I just can't believe she is not changing. I mean whats it take! I think she will most likely be a casualty of this disease. And I'm sorry and thought I would never say .. but now this is what I believe.... my faith and hope for her to get well is completely gone
Old 10-06-2018, 03:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am sorry for you and for her.

Feeding the cat was a really kind thing to do.

It is amazing the chaos created in such a short amount of time and I'm glad you dodged the ongoing chaos.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Feeding the cat was very kind, thank you for doing that. The cat needed help and I understand how you would feel badly leaving the animal there. I would feel the same way...and I probably would have taken the cat and never given it back.

You’re a good person. Stay strong.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I should have taken the cat. And my heart aches for what happened to the other cat that I could not find I am debating on reporting to the animal welfare cause the conditions in that apartment were atrocious !

My kind heart sure does get me into some predicaments. But I am happy with who I am. I wouldn't change my kindness for anything .
Old 10-06-2018, 07:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

That is disgusting and I know how you feel. Overwhelming chaos till no end. Once my ABF went to the hospital and had to stay for three days. When he went in he was apologizing to me for all the trouble he has put me through, he was crying because he didn't know what was wrong with him. For a minute I almost fell for it and thought he was genuinely sorry and had possibly come to a realization that how he had been living is a dead end. Well after a few days when he was "all better". I picked him up at the hospital to come home. When he got out of the car he didn't even come inside , he went straight to the bar down the street. And the chaos continued. I'm glad you stood your ground and did not give in to her. I hate that people that can't take proper care of themselves have pets.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You did a good deed. 💕.

Maybe you could go back and get the cat and look for the other one as well. If you can’t keep them maybe you could give them to a no kill shelter so they can have a home and be fed.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I would love to go back and get the cats or maybe cat but I gave the key to my exes apartment to the nurse to give back. I didn't even wanna see her! If I wasn't so in shock and had my head on better I should've just taken the one cat that was there. The only thing I can do is say prayers for those cats...

And I agree, about people like this not having animals when they can't even take proper good loving care of themselves.

I feel very angry today about what transpired. And I know that all the love I had for this girl is absolutely gone! I had always debated if I still loved her. I felt it in my heart so much love for her. But this incident just woke me up and Im NOT in love with her anymore.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

No contact is truly the only way. Someone like that will just suck you in no matter what.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

It was really good of you to feed the cat and I hope the other one is okay. I'm still living the craziness so can't comment more.