Off Topic... the dogs

Old 09-04-2018, 09:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Off Topic... the dogs

So he has these people coming to the house for the last several weeks. There is this woman who has been in daily contact with me. I made her a proposition today. I didn't want to but I bit the bullet n asked her anyway.

Would there be a problem with you feeding these dogs til your next off day on Sunday? I'll pay you!!!

She's going to feed the dogs n put them out for me so I don't have to run 50 mile round trips after my foot reconstruction tomorrow. And yea... I paid her $100 out of HIS money to do it. She only accepted $60. I won 4 days in my recliner.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Boc...GREAT!! I am so glad to hear this. I'll bet she is a really compassionate lady....maybe, she would also , later, agree to take the other 40, and buy your some more days...….
I'm pretty sure that you would do a similar thing for a friend in need, and their dogs.....
Old 09-04-2018, 10:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What a GREAT solution!!!!!
Old 09-04-2018, 10:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

She has a dog. She said she understood and was so sorry for having to have the surgery. She down right refused the $100 n said it was to much money for already being there. I had already prepared JJ's food by cutting it up and packaging it in ziplocks, along with Boo's food.

She didn't have to do it and just said no but she didn't. I'm grateful that she said yes! I'll have to get out of my chair on Sunday n go feed them. They will be back on Monday. I'll have more food prepackaged n ready to go.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well, that is just absolutely great news!!! Good going!
Old 09-04-2018, 02:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
So he has these people coming to the house for the last several weeks. There is this woman who has been in daily contact with me. I made her a proposition today. I didn't want to but I bit the bullet n asked her anyway.

Would there be a problem with you feeding these dogs til your next off day on Sunday? I'll pay you!!!

She's going to feed the dogs n put them out for me so I don't have to run 50 mile round trips after my foot reconstruction tomorrow. And yea... I paid her $100 out of HIS money to do it. She only accepted $60. I won 4 days in my recliner.
Glad to hear your good news.

Our petsitter is an important person in our family unit.

Our pets have really bonded with her.

Good luck on your foot surgery.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

BR,
Wonderful news!!

I will say a prayer for you that surgery goes well and you heal quickly.

Hugs my friend!!
Old 09-05-2018, 11:05 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm home. I now have 14 screws, 2 plates and 2 toes shorter in both feet. 7 a piece. I'm so glad that lady helped me. I'm so grateful!
Old 09-05-2018, 11:14 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Box....I was thinking of you, this morning and hoping that the surgery would go smoothly. So glad to hear that you are home. Is your friend taking care of you....?
lol...I know how hard you always push yourself....but, I hope you will take it as easy as you possibly can, for as long as you can...…

Please keep us informed....you have a lot of people here, who care about you....
Old 09-05-2018, 03:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Dandylion, I have my best friend with me for a week. She was with me last year through this same procedure. I worked 8 months of OT for this surgery n my Dr put a release date of 3 months off on my papers. If I run out of time, I can go back sooner if I want to. I'm going to take my time and rehab my right foot n eventually my left foot.

In October, hunting season starts and I will be out in a groundblind watching the sun rise and set. This is my time to get right with God and clear my head. I make big life decisions in His Back Yard. I also finalize big life decisions there. That's where I decided that I would go after my granddaughter's heroin addicted father and grandmother and not stop until I destroyed their custody with the help of them using heroin n getting pics of them doing it.

I will be ok. I'll get through it alone b because I've walked 7 years alone through alcohell. What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger. I'm a beast. Listen to those drugs talking... LMAO
Old 09-05-2018, 05:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

The dog sitter just called me n said she can't feed the dogs til Monday because she was pulled from the job. So I have to get up n feed them tomorrow through Sunday. It is what it is and the story of my life.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:07 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Feel better!!

It’s good your friend is there with you, she can help you feed the dogs till Monday.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:03 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

She's been doing great with me n helping me so much. The pain is setting in more than ever now which I knew would happen.

I have to go to laundromat tomorrow, feed the dogs, pay rent n a couple bills. I need to do these things. I'm just sucking up the pain like a trooper. I'll get through it with her.

He called me yesterday to ask me if I think of him n I said no. He got mad n said I need to come over Thursday when he gets out n jump into his arms n ride the magic carpet ride. He's so full of himself it's sickening.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:16 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

He called me yesterday to ask me if I think of him n I said no. He got mad n said I need to come over Thursday when he gets out n jump into his arms n ride the magic carpet ride.

Aren't they just precious?!
Old 09-06-2018, 03:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post

Aren't they just precious?!
He sure is...
Old 09-07-2018, 02:04 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

How are you feeling this morning, Rotz? How is the pain today?

The level of delusional tool that he has achieved can be breathtaking at times, no? And the dog sitter bailing is, well,
Old 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
How are you feeling this morning, Rotz? How is the pain today?

The level of delusional tool that he has achieved can be breathtaking at times, no? And the dog sitter bailing is, well,
I woke up in a lot of pain this morning. I had to yell for my friend to wake her up for ice. My body has processed all the good drugs from the hospital n the narcotics I was given don't touch my pain. My foot burns bad. It's swelling, feels like an elephant is standing on it and last year, it took 10 days to get through those symptoms of excruciating pain. I only have my friend for a week. I'm going to get through this by myself without him.

I'm very upset over the dog sitter because she never mentioned giving the money back.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:17 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Oh no! I would ask for the money back myself....

Box, my prayers go out to you that the pain subsides. Big hugs friend!
Old 09-07-2018, 10:27 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

It was his money. I don't care. I'm in pain.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:20 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I got my bestie all messed up! LOL I get up early on laundry day to go to laundromat n here she was at 5am getting up to do my laundry, crabbing around while getting me ice. She's on my time! LOL She's not mad. Just not use to me being at laundromat by 0700. Haha