The bigger picture

Old 08-22-2018, 06:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

The bigger picture

I'm enjoying my mild OCD's. I like certain things very neat and organized. I'm okay with some organized chaos. I had a spiritual experience 2 years ago in giving up perfectionism and nothing has been perfect since then. New things keep coming into my life with obvious flaws and I smile, laugh & enjoy my Higher Power's sense of humor.

I've been seriously injured -- emotionally, psychologically -- on very deep levels. This takes time to heal. Recognizing this. Acknowledging it often, as I let go of impatience that sometimes crops up, and again I embrace riding these waves of change, healing and new growth.

Looking at what strides of progress and healing I've done in the past 3 months. Year. 3 years. Wow!! Giving myself credit for this is getting easier.

I like myself. I'm good company to be around, most days.

When storms come, I'm getting used to my emotions hooking into this chaotic/wild energy and releasing new and old crap I don't need to be carrying with me. Strange, weird, very real. Acknowledging this much more often.

I'm reaching further, easier in all areas of my life. When there are failures or when things go wrong, I bounce back. I feel anger, jealousy and fear. I'm human. I like this being okay with being human rather than being numb to life. These feelings get worked out and then quickly comes an increase of valid, good realizations. I'm confident in my own abilities. Beyond that, I am really, really confident in my Higher Power's ability to guide me in creating an abundantly fabulous life for me and kid.

One day at a time. Learning to let go, let God, let Universe. Allowing good things to happen and be joyful as I see them.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

Had a major vehicle failure today. The world didn't end. I have a game plan, yet it's bound to change. I have no doubt everything will be okay.

#thankyougod #lifeisgood
Old 08-24-2018, 08:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you! I love your positivity!
Old 08-24-2018, 09:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

Thank you, hopeful!

Finding fertile ground in many places. This accelerates new growth, emotionally, neurologically, energetically.

I'm healing. Kid is healing. Life is full of good surprises, every single day.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life is good

It's raining hard today. I've had plenty of emotions and tears to match. Just when I'm wondering where my healing is and where my resiliency went to, I come back to this post and find my sense of humor.

Making a chuck roast dinner today with a gluten free carrot cake. Spending time with kid and puppy. Connecting in good ways with other people. So, check-marking good steps forward. All is well. Feelings and tears are simply flowing.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life is good

Sun is out today and my emotions have cleared. I love these tie-ins. I'm glad I live in a sunny place.

I feel: empowered, hopeful and confident.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I agree, I absolutely love your positivity : )
Old 09-14-2018, 08:02 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Loved this. Especially this:
When there are failures or when things go wrong, I bounce back. I feel anger, jealousy and fear. I'm human. I like this being okay with being human rather than being numb to life. These feelings get worked out and then quickly comes an increase of valid, good realizations.

We will continue to have human feelings, we are, after all, human. But it's how long does it take us to come back to ok. Are we able to see it as just a little speed bump and ask what we were meant to learn from it and move on. For me that's when I realized there was growth, when my bounce back was starting to get quicker and quicker. And I found compassion for myself and was gentle when I'd get upset.

Yesterday while packing I dropped a full bottle of red wine on the tile and you could imagine it went everywhere and made a huge mess. My brooms and all were packed. I just went and got a rag and started cleaning it up, laughing to myself how a year ago I would've been in tears. Sh*t happens. But so do miracles. Look for the miracles. They're everywhere.

Thanks for the positive post. Loved it!