Going 2 fast forgetting baby steps

Old 09-05-2018, 03:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going 2 fast forgetting baby steps

Hi,

I'm so ready to leave trigger land I'm making myself nuts. It didn't help 2 of my friends hopped on a Greyhound this morning one way to make the great escape to Florida. I'm the last one left. I don't want to sabotage my dream.

I met with my boss yesterday and he has full faith and confidence in me. I'm now residing at my mom's and it's like hoarders buried alive. I did 5 moves in less than 90 days. I'm trying to clean up this hoard it gives me anxiety. I have so much to EBay but living with a hoarder I need to have perfect, visual presentations. Can't have sky high piles of hoard.

My boss only wants me at 15 hours a week as he knows it's the not the hourly. I can get him commissions. I'm trying to get situated at my desk to work but the dust bunnies, old a.c. unit from 1940 that's filthy I feel sick in here. I also, applied for a 20 hour a week real estate inside sales job (telemarketing) as I'm in a rush to leave. I sent the boss a ty card, he kept me in the loop. I thought I nailed it.

This morning I got an email " Sorry I can't hire you. I have been going back and forth with this but you talk to much and interrupted me a few times during our interview. Talking is a great asset but we are more listeners. You just don't fit with our morals, philosophy, blah, blah, blah of the company."

I never met a mute salesperson in my life that did well. I cried as I once again want people to like me.

I'm not showered again as waking up at 5 am seeing 2 friends go to Florida and that pompous email I got sad.

I have a boss/job/ EBay store why am I in a rush to heal. I hired someone to help me at 6 am tomorrow morning as 5 moves and this one is the hardest with the hoard. I can only do so much.

I can't work for my boss tonight as I need to wait till 6 am tomorrow for help. I cried over ex ABF as everyone is gone but he is still out here.More motivation to leave Any ideas what can help me through the night until I get some help in the am. I will get to Florida baby steps.
Overwhelmed!
Very Best,
Shredder
Old 09-05-2018, 03:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I thought you made it to Florida? I may be mistaken as I'm heavily medicated due to surgery this morning.

Happiness comes from within shredder. We are our worst critics. I too want peopl e to like me but I know that I'm black or white to people when it comes to someone liking me. You either like me or you hate me. Really no in between. As far as your job interview, I'm sorry it didn't work out but I'm a firm believer that when one door closes, another opens. Keep looking n applying yourself. Life is a journey not a race. Stop n look around on the way to the finish line.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you so much

No,
I left my apt to temporarily live w my mom and save for 45-60 days so I have a nice nest egg. I also apologize for saying mute as I have nothing against people that have disabilities but people in sales talk. I think spending the past week with my 2 friends I got a little code. I miss them. My hobby/work list had way to much on it after all these moves I have to take it easy. Give myself some grace. I'm hurting now I'm chucking it up to a bad day. I have to work for boss soon. It's from home I'm happy I'm getting some help early am it's ok to ask for help.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Schredder, I would work on small spaces. I had an relative who was a horder. We had to help her due to a medical situation. I could not stand to even be there. So....I would clean maybe 1 room that I could be in and do everything from there. Try to form yourself a small space to get yourself some calm.

The other job was not meant to be. We cannot all be everyone else's cup of tea, and that is absolutely ok. Something better is next for you, I just know it!

Relax. Take it a day at a time, and as you said, give yourself some grace.

Big hugs.