I'm back again........

Old 08-05-2018, 07:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm back again........

I'm doing laundry at my mom's. I ate a donut and a frozen coffee from Dunkin a tasty treat as I'm always watching my weight. I have like a months laundry to do and a job in the am.

I see a therapist who has my back that domestic one was rushing me out and gave no advice. A clock watcher bad I can tell time I know when it's time to go.
I have ptsd so maybe the memories are very vivid. I can't believe when he said jump I said how high. I can't believe I'm poor and at the bottom. I understand my posts seem scattered I'm in the fallout. I think anyone in the fall out would be scattered.
I'm not happy with myself the whole summer I lost my dignity chasing Casper the drunken ghost. 60 days of straight embarrassment. Either sleeping the pain away or avoiding a stalking charge. I realize I was a warm roof/nice ac/meals/shower with a small amount of money that I was used. I know who cares he was cute as my mom says that scenery like fall foliage where the leaves turn colors then winter comes no more leaves. That's him. It comes in waves yayyy a new life then crying. It was 11 months I hope I will have better waves of happiness and forgive myself.
I get jealous I feel the child's mother said it's your daughter or her. You pick her you will never see your daughter again. They are both a different kind of crazy. My impulse control is coming back seeing his fb drinking, laughing, with tons of family and I lack supports dealing with the fallout. I'm so mad I wasted my time.
Ty for reading sorry if it's scattered.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think it is ok to be where you are with your emotions. Be kind to yourself, which I myself am learning about. You loved this guy but he was not good for you and when it came down to if you needed him when things got tough he could not have been there for you. That is how relationships should work I scratch your back you scratch mine.

Try to stay off you phone or even put it in another room. It has helped me not think about him or want to contact. I know this is hard! You sound like a caring, loving individual who deserves that back and even more so from you. Love yourself. That's is a the hardest lesson I am learning from all this that I didn't even know I was missing.