I finally decided to leave.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

he'll figure it out........

you are away from a very bad situation. no looking back. no contact. none. never again!
Old 07-14-2018, 06:47 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

So Im home now, back in Australia, my mother welcomed me with open arms.

It felt strange to be back in Australia, but at the same time....good!

I've already applied for a few jobs, set up a new bank account, and we are renewing my drivers licence on Monday. And Im applying for newstart until I get a job. Things are really good for me now, I dont have to worry about anything, just myself. =)
Old 07-14-2018, 09:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Oh wow, you should be so proud of yourself; so courageous. Remember to take great care of yourself, you are on the right track.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

p.s i forgot to say all contact is severed. nada nothing, just me now. =)
Old 07-14-2018, 10:59 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Don’t engage him. It’s normal to miss doing that and it’s normal to miss being his caretaker but that doesn’t mean it was right for either of you .

Stay strong! The little person that is you inside has been crying to be saved. Save her save her ......
Old 07-16-2018, 07:25 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I relate to your situation on such a profound level.

I’m so so so so proud of you. You are so so brave. This is the only place I’ve ever allowed myself or perhaps, found room to be brutally honest. With myself and everyone reading my words. And I’m so glad you found this place, to have the same meaning to you.

Wishing you strength and a fast and adventurous journey to your own truth and happiness.

Your situation is so much more to me, than just another story. I’m sure you could tell why, if you were to know my story. I too seem to have some actress skills lol

Keep us updated! X
Old 07-16-2018, 07:28 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I'm so glad you're in Australia safely.

...and...exhale!!

You sound really great.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by misskittka View Post
So Im home now, back in Australia, my mother welcomed me with open arms.

It felt strange to be back in Australia, but at the same time....good!

I've already applied for a few jobs, set up a new bank account, and we are renewing my drivers licence on Monday. And Im applying for newstart until I get a job. Things are really good for me now, I dont have to worry about anything, just myself. =)

You are amazing & unbelievably inspiring!!
Old 07-17-2018, 03:22 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone!!! Im really suprised Ive inspired people!! (who me??) haha. This morning, while I had a ciggy, I was thinking.... "I'm free!! I no longer have to worry about him stumbling around, or vomiting, or buying him beer cause he cant...im really freee!!!" it was such a liberating feeling!

And he told me I would amount to nothing back in Australia.....how wrong he was...Im getting my little life back on track, and everything is just falling into place like it was meant to happen. Im even dropping weight (I could never lose weight being with him, only gain because of stress)

Im truly loving being alone again....single and happy and carefree (a lot like my hero Hercule Poirot ) =)

ps, update on the job front, Ive had 3 replies already from jobs. One company forwarded my name to the factory and 2 want me to do paid training...its really awesome responses so far.

Last edited by misskittka; 07-17-2018 at 03:23 AM. Reason: forgot stuff
Old 07-17-2018, 07:40 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

wonderful news

There's that old Buddhist (?) saying, "Leap and the net will appear."

It takes so much courage to trust in the support of the universe and those who love you, but more often than not, the safety net appears just when you need it-- a place to stay, a job, even random kindness from strangers.

I've left my SBTXAH many times and each time I was flabbergasted by the incredible synchronicities I experienced. And yet, he would always find me and convince me to come back and I'd follow like a naughty schoolgirl.

I left him and moved to New York city. My old friend, as it turned out, needed a roommate in a cheap apartment in the West Village (the chicest neighborhood in Manhattan-- my neighbors were Lou Reed and Julianne Moore to name but two) and I was paying bottom basement rent. A restaurant on the corner that was owned by celebrity chefs and was making headlines in the culinary world needed a front of house manager (Maitre D') and I suddenly found myself the gatekeeper to the hottest restaurant in Manhattan (people threw $100 tips at me to secure a table on a Saturday Night). All that happened in the span on a couple weeks.

But he came to New York and convinced me to come back and I did.

Don't go back! Don't talk to him. Block, block, block. If he does get through, treat his contact like literal poison. You are doing so great on your own.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:00 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

oh I will NEVER go back, I couldnt do anything in sweden, but here, I can drive a car, get a job, open a bank account, go to the doctor...........and hell, even buy my favourite shampoo and conditioner and use as much conditioner as I want without anyone telling me I should use less................. hahha!!