Update...

Old 06-19-2018, 12:53 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I am very put off by some people right now... mainly the male species. Last week before I moved in, I was outside with Kujo n drinking a beer under the tree. Guy was in my FB messenger asking me what I was doing. I told him. He said he'd be right over. I believed he was kidding. But anyway... He asked me what kind of beer I drink? I told him, I'm not a beer drinker given the circumstances. He then says... "You would be really proud of me!!! I haven't had a beer in 10 days!!!" First thing I thought was, you're an alcoholic! Normies don't go around saying, You'd be really proud of me, I haven't had a glass of milk in 10 days. Just really weird.

Then today, I have another guy asking if I'm Ok? Do I need anything? Do I need help setting up house? Do i need money? I said NO. He said if i need something, just ask and hed love to come over to see the new place. I told him I'm goid on the offer and I needed to keep my home mine and not bring men to my home. I do not want any man at my home AT ALL!!! He replied back that he understood n appreciated that I was very honest n courageous to tell him up front, No. Said he respected me for it.

Then AH called n wanted to talk about the pool he said I could not have. You know... my pool that's not my pool anymore. He's having trouble with it and I told him to go to the pool store. He's asking if I slept with my boyfriend on the first night n when is he buying me a pool? Said if it weren't for him I wouldn't have my job... because you know... He hired me. NOT!!!! He wants to know when I'm getting the divorce because we are still married n he can't move on because of it and I shouldn't be eff'in dudes either! I told him again, we are done because of your drinking. He's denying it but I saw his bank charges this morning and he's still at it. But I don't need to see them because of how he's been with me n the stuff hes saying and that laugh he laughs when hes drunk. I hate that sheepish laugh.

I've gotten through darn near all my boxes. Im almost done unpacking. Although my bathroom is a MESS! HaHa
Old 06-19-2018, 02:54 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Is there a reason why you still pick up the phone or look at his texts? It seems to me that if you're done with him (and good riddance!), you should BE done with him.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:57 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry, Rotz.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:16 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Ugh. Those communications are awful. I encourage you to only speak to him if you have no other alternative no to.

Huge hugs.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:52 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Im keeping the line open because of my granddaughter. Im using the text as evidence in case I need them to prove his instability and I also use them as a reminder that I made the best decision for me.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:09 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

My granddaughter loves him. He's her Pappy and she was asking about him. I just can't go no contact.... at least not right now.

But anyways, he just texted me n asked for my address. I told him, like I told another guy, I do not want men at my house. He said he wouldn't come over (I do NOT believe him) n he mainly wants it to send me funny stuff. Im smarter than he is. Im also in a town we've never ridden through on the bike or visited. I told him I do not need anything from him whether is a gift, money or a joke. Im good.

I have to go to the laundromat today. I need to get my bathroom in order (I have crap everywhere in there)! I want to go Good Will'ing n see if i can find a nice little book case for my books.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:33 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Can you limit your contact to that about your granddaughter then?

We need space and time to heal. There's no way around that.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:07 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

I don't reply to 90% of his text unless I need to. The one about wanting my address today was one of them n the one about my ezpass was another.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:52 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
I deserve to be healthy! I deserve to be happy! I deserve peace and quiet in my life! I deserve respect! I deserve to come home from work (a very stressful environment) and be able to relax!
Amen! I bought a small house last year after losing both of my parents with the thought in mind it was my time to relax and enjoy. My oldest AD had been living with me prior to the move, and I made it clear that she was not living with me anymore.

I barely started moving and my youngest AD hit tough times and I let her move in with the agreement she would be out this month. She's independent, works hard at her job, and has only stayed with me once, 11 years ago for two months.

Now things are getting tense, and I told her last night she can readjust her attitude or get out. We will be discussing her future goals and bills, if she wants to stay here another couple of months.

Continuing disrespect will land her on the curb or in her truck, whichever she chooses.

Wishing you all the best in the future!
Old 06-20-2018, 12:17 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

It's not just about whether you reply, but how often he invades and intrudes upon your space.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:34 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I blocked him about an hour ago. He is being incredibly nasty toward me and I just can't deal with him right now. Him kicking me off the phone plan has been a blessing because I'd of not been able to block him if he didn't.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:05 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

I get my tv hooked up today. It's been deafening in this house. It's also kept me extremely busy with unpacking.

Today is my last day off. I go back to work tomorrow at 2pm. Im going to start hitting the overtime pretty hard over the next 4-6 weeks to pad my acct for surgery n get more comp hours. I need to buy a recliner so I can recover from a total foot reconstruction on 8/20. I want to maximize my comp hours so I'm not recovering on Death Row like I did last year.

I'm hoping to have a quiet day. I am also going to get into my paper work from HR n see what I need to get off his health insurance. He's not been going to work and I know if he runs out of sick time, well have to put a check in to cover insurance. He hasn't paid his truck or bike payment since June1st. He needs to pull himself together but if he doesn't, that's on him. Im just worried about me.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:05 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I got a phone call yesterday from a number i didnt know. This isnt out of the ordinary as i was taking all his phone calls during the marriage because he didn't like answering his phone. So here is a little back ground on this call.

Back in March a high windstorm came through. It ripped our shingles off the roof. I did what I needed to and made a claim which was accepted. After playing phone tag with the insurance co. for months, it was finally put on the first of June which happens to be my exit date.

The roof went on and was completed a week later. We signed the check last week and yesterday, I get a call from the claims adjuster from Nationwide. Here is where the weirdness starts.

He was asking me about an adjuster who is seeking more damages. I told him I did not know anything about this 2nd party coming in because I left as the roof was being started n signed the check for them to be paid. Told him that we were going through a divorce n I moved out during install. We ended the call. I get another call from a guy from another company telling me i needed to sign off on AH's POA. I'm pretty floored at this point. This guy works with AH and he's getting very close with his hot poker and now jabbing me with it so to speak. He's telling me that AH is in danger of being killed by black mold in the house and if I don't sign off n get rid of thge POA I will be responsible for his death. I need to get rid of it NOW!!! because he needs this house gutted n can't do it because I hold POA. I told him, I don't see why me holding POA would stop him from getting his house fixed. I do not own the house nor do I have any claim to the house because he bought it before we met. I told him that I am not signing anything until I speak to my attorney and read what he wants me to sign and get it to my attorney to look over. (AH is still blocked at this point) This guy is now requesting my attorney's number n that we meet at her office. I told him I'm not driving to the Burgh and if he wants, we could meet n I'll take the papers n entertain him for a minute.

We hung up n I called the adjuster from Nationwide back n got the number of this other guy n called him. I asked this other guy if he knew this chump that I just got off the phone with n he did. I asked him why I had to sign completely off the POA when all it was ever used for was to take care of bills after the horrific motorcycle accident because he couldnt. The guy said that I did not have to sign off on the POA and I was fine staying out of it and then, at this moment Chump, pulls up beside me. So I ask the guy on th e phone to pl ease tell this guy he does not need me to destroy the POA. He did. He pulled off mad because he didn't get me to destroy the POA like he demanded I do since were getting a divorce. This guy over stepped hos bounds with me and I stood my ground with him. I don't know him from a hole in thge ground but the fact that he knews I had a POA and was adamant that I dispose of it immediately had me seeing red.

So after all that, I call Nationwide. I asked them if he wants to do anything with the home, that's his right correct? It's his house! He said yes. So me holding POA has nothing to do with him doing anything he wants to his home? He said correct. I then requested that he remove me from coverage on the home and he did. I don't want that up in this.

I spoke to my attorney again and she said I really don't need the POA anymore and she is correct but I want to hold it until the divorce is final because I m at beed to use it one l ast time if he wrecks the bike again and survives n they want to.leave him on life support.I have a living will that states he would not want to be a vegetable. A pickle yes but not a sitting potatoe.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:24 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Rotz, I just caught up here and I am cheering you on. Love your new place and pup.

You deserve peace in your life, I am happy for you that you left the insanity behind.

Hugs
Old 06-22-2018, 05:28 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

It'll be so good when you're done with that mess and free. You've been tormented for far too long.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:45 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
It'll be so good when you're done with that mess and free. You've been tormented for far too long.
Tormented is the understatement of the century! I am so sick n tired of his merry go round. It never stopped. It just slowed way down.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:23 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

And a slower merry-go-round is still a merry-go-round...still getting nowhere except right back where you started!

I am glad to see you in your own place, Rotz!! And your handsome, furry friend is great company, I'm sure
Old 06-23-2018, 09:37 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

As if I didnt have enough reason to leave, I had to go before I became completely helpless due to another foot reconstruction surgery that is scheduled for August. I'm having the same painful procedure done on my left as was done on the right as shown in this pic.

Old 06-23-2018, 10:00 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that, Rotz. I hope you have people lined up who can help you in the first few days after your surgery!!
Old 06-23-2018, 10:13 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that, Rotz. I hope you have people lined up who can help you in the first few days after your surgery!!
My best friend. She took care of me for this one because AH pee'd his time away. I only had her for 3 days n she had to go home. I was left to fend for myself at night which was brutal. AH knew I needed another one and he did the same thing again. Pee'd his time away and was very angry because I worked overtime to build my comp time up so I could be paid while recovering. He called me selfish because I didn't take money to pay bills when he was forcing me to pay all the bills anyway, which I did, all the while he was running up our credit cards on everything at Lowes to the liquor store purchases.

I need the surgery. He knew I needed it but he went way out in left field on me again. If I don't put myself first, No one will.