How i delete this not just log out?

Old 06-13-2018, 02:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How i delete this not just log out?

Not looking to make anyone upset clearly there is a lot more going on with me than just dating a drunk. I'm getting 2 much advice, i can't focus, i feel im a burden, and this is still technology which is almost to me like social media and I am supposed to be taking a break from that? I look at the bottom right it said contact us usually on sites there is a deactivate now section. I look where the face picture or human head picture is where we put in our password and don't see anything.

I'd rather wait 2 weeks than have 95 opinions and everyone tell me im spiraling, with anxiety. Im aware that's why I'm on here. I also will talk about a lawsuit whenever I feel like it as its depleting, exhausting, and attracts drunks and hanger on and being from the smallest state in the country what happened to me got it so even the police didn't apologize they said *hi 5 kiddo you got yourself a lawsuit." Word gets out quick in RI and if you have a good job and a nice vehicle and earn even decent money and look just average a whole bunch of people will come out to take you down. So i post about it here maybe ill take my business to the rape crisis line.

Since, I joined this i was mistaken as a racist and what im going through i should not be talking about it? So if a moderator can please block me or tell me the proper steps to deactivate this or block me out my account your wisdom would be great.

Thank you my friends!!!! Stay well!
Old 06-13-2018, 03:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Friend...now just slow down a bit and listen. I haven't accused you of anything, but I see you're crying out for help and are sort of panicking because you're afraid your therapist will drop you. But you've said you've just been spinning your wheels for past 3 years with this therapist...so maybe it's time for a change anyways.....maybe your time with current therapist has run its course. That doesn't mean success or failure...it is what it is. Here's a thought: People come into our lives and go out of our lives and when someone leaves that we really care for we start to grieve....I just found out a dear life long friend died and I won't be able to go to his funeral. But I found this passage on a card today and I'll send to the family which is not blood related but very much like dear dear family. Very comforting words....

A Journey Remembered

As some people journey through life....
They leave footprints wherever they go...
Footprints of kindness and love,
Courage and compassion,
Humor and inspiration,
Joy and faith.
Even when they're gone....
We can still look back and clearly see...
The trail they left behind..
A trail bright with hope,
That invites us to follow.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I appreciate that nothing was targeted towards you I just want to deactivate this and jump off the computer. I appreciate the kind friends but I want to deactivate and try some other outlets. Not sitting in my house online so how do I do this and deactivate it. My 100 days of happiness is definitely not going down to happen here. 2 many opinions are none at all will make you go nuts and i already am can someone please contact a moderator and explain for me word for word how to log off and never come back. I like my therapist i'm a live because of her she didnt drop me she gave me 2 weeks to move and figure myself out. Rightfully, that is scary when she is the only person you can talk to non judgemental wether i pay her not i would rather have my medical card bill my therapist than me go hang out w a hanger on or some new person and be taken advantage of. I repeat that is my only support. 0 friends, checked out mom, nobody therapist and god.

I want to deactivate and go sorry everybody has to hear rape tales i sincerely apologize i know being the survivor i was left for dead after my assault as nobody wants to talk to a raper survivor. We are boring, lame, and not the fun person before the rape. Which is true I'm definitely not at all who i was before.

How do i delete this i had enough??????
Old 06-13-2018, 03:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i have been spinning my wheels with the assault and the criminal justice system, and the lawyer not my therapist. Miscommunication she kept me going so i will grant her the 2 week break and hopefully get it together as I really dont need to tell another therapist my tale. I'm tired of telling about it people run............................................... ..........it stinks bad please tell me how to delete this so i can run............................................... ..........
Old 06-13-2018, 03:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

You can always just stop posting idontgetit508? That way you can come back to your account some time in future if you want to.

If you're determined to close your account tho you can private message an Administrator like 'Anna' or 'Morning Glory' and ask them to do that for you.

Please be aware tho that while we close accounts we don't delete the posts made from that account .

Dee
SR
Old 06-13-2018, 03:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I don't know how to delete things on here. But all is not lost there. You've posted what you've posted and you can just log off and get off the computer.....Sorry if there's been too much input/advice. You are kind of hard to follow...but there has been rape and trauma in your life and I'm so sorry to hear of that. I've worked with rape victims...it's a long road of healing....so...one of my clients wants to die everyday and doesn't want to go on. She's on various meds. She's mentally ill. She imagines people are spitting at her who are not spitting at her. But she trusts me and sometimes the ONLY thing that settles her down is to give her a nice big long hug and to reassure her it's going to be okay and she is safe.
It's going to be okay, friend. (((big hug)))
Old 06-13-2018, 03:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by idontgetit508 View Post
i have been spinning my wheels with the assault and the criminal justice system, and the lawyer not my therapist. Miscommunication she kept me going so i will grant her the 2 week break and hopefully get it together as I really dont need to tell another therapist my tale. I'm tired of telling about it people run............................................... ..........it stinks bad please tell me how to delete this so i can run............................................... ..........
I feel for rape victims and I believe so many of them are soooo misunderstood!

Do you have a dog? Or a cat? I find pet therapy to be helpful in calming people down and reassuring them it's safe and they will be okay.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

idon'tgetit…...maybe.....as teatreeoil suggests...just log off and back away from the computer,for a while.....
sometimes it is just too much, and taking a break is just the thing to do....
I think you are right to know when you have simply gotten overextended.....
We are not sitting in judgement of you...
Most of the people here, have been through H *** and back....and we understand that none of us has the right to sit in judgement of others....
Sometimes, just a rest and distracting ourselves in another direction is the thing to do....
If I were there, I would give you a big hug and make you a cu p of tea....
Very, very sincerely...…

***I am dedicating the following song for you....
It has heled me when my soul has been in turmoil.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTos6i05xo
Old 06-13-2018, 04:33 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

If you take a break from here, we'll still be here if you come back. We don't judge you and try not to worry about what you already posted if it can't be deleted. It's okay. This is a safe place.

We have this old old cat that came into our lives a few weeks ago. He was abandoned by previous owners across the street when they moved. He's so old and almost crippled....can barely walk now...but we've been taking care of him....and it's a funny thing how he has brought a little warmth and love into our domain despite his frailty.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Sorry to see you feel like you haven't been getting support. I don't think anyone, myself included wanted anything other than to help.

everyone tell me im spiraling, with anxiety. Im aware that's why I'm on here.
If we point out the obvious it's because sometimes the person experiencing it can't see it. It's usually followed with some advice on how to get to a better place mentally.

I also will talk about a lawsuit whenever I feel like it as its depleting, exhausting, and attracts drunks and hanger on
Absolutely. I didn't mean you shouldn't discuss that here. I meant that in the general public you seem to be attracting those that are adding to your troubles not helping and maybe speaking to more trusted individuals (like a lawyer or para-legal) would be helpful to YOU.

I wish you well!
Old 06-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

You won't be the first person to take a break from SR and you won't be the last. Plenty of people do so, myself included.

I want to deactivate and go sorry everybody has to hear rape tales i sincerely apologize i know being the survivor i was left for dead after my assault as nobody wants to talk to a raper survivor. We are boring, lame, and not the fun person before the rape. Which is true I'm definitely not at all who i was before.
I was never raped, but I was physically abused. I was also way too close to the World Trade Center on 9/11. I felt like I couldn't talk to anyone about 9/11 because who wants to hear the same story again and again ad nauseum? And people were like, aren't you glad you're alive? Be happy! Not much help when you get into a panic attack every time you hear a plane and your apartment is right by the flight path. When my husband, very lovingly, told me I had to stop panicking because 9/11 was in the past, I. Chewed. His. Ass. Out.

In the end, it helped loads just to talk with other people who had been through the same thing.

Everybody has their own path to recovery and healing I really do hope you find yours, even if it's not on SR.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hello idontgetit, I am one of the Moderators for this particular subforum. I am just so sorry to read about all that you have been going through. As Dee said, you can ask an Administrator (Anna, greeteachday, or Morning Glory) to close your account for you if you would like to pursue that.

If SR is overwhelming, and I know it can be at times, perhaps taking a break will help. We are always here to support you and offer a friendly ear to listen.

I hope you will consider just taking a break for a bit--but I fully support you in whatever decision you need to make for yourself.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:21 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi Teatree,
that girl isnt mentally ill im sure the cops spit on her and she was put on 10000 looney meds she has no idea whats going on. That's the goal to load us on meds to go away, make us think we hallucinate and it's all her fault whoever raped her and what ever justice system she worked with most likely blamed her for everything rightfully even if nobody was physically spitting on me daily after being an assualt victims you always have to mow the lawn to watch out for the snakes i feel i being spit on in here.

Just cause people on here have longer clean time than I do with someone who drinks I dont have to feel humiliated if i slip up, or mess up. I'm in the first week and lord knows I been trying not hard enough. Its really hard when your ex alcoholic bf the native where i was pegged racist while clean told me "baby u dont deserve that. I love you I will go with you. I got your back. This is so wrong to him just gone to the bottle clean we were in love and he wanted me to win and wanted to come i keep breaking no contact and losing my dignity I miss the old him so much but if the old him was here and not this drunk nightmare he was say" Your strong, your beautiful, your smart
I want to save his life but he wants nothing to do with me so yea NC nC i been there done that. It's hard in the beginning if the bottle wasnt in our way I really do think we could have made it so the bottle beat me.

Thank you puzzled heart i appreciate you have been the kindest positive support on here just look at your handle puzzled heart just like i don't go it. East coast girls stick together. TY for being nice to me in this tough week. I really appreciate you.

Everyone else that told me to keep quiet or not talk about my lawsuit or deemed me racist dont respond back to my replies and find yourself a new therapist as yours isn't showing you proper etiquette or coping skills and that my friend is how a true Rhode Island girl will stop apologizing when she didnt do **** wrong and like puzzledheart said Chew.Someone's.ASS.Out

I'm in the beginning does any body not remember the beginning like day 1? Or we all got so much clean time from drunks these new people coming in and they are just a hot mess. I dont care if my posts stay here forever!!!! Good for them I want to be a rape advocate one day...........................i dont care i spoke about my lawsuit it was bugging me and this forum is called friends of family for alcoholics: I fit the crieria to write in the forum. I am out.
Be well and dont be judgemental to people in the first few days......this isnt going to everyone the people that were rude I'm sure they know i made it aware. TY tea tree, ty puzzled heart lots of love to you. TY 2 different people that sent me you tube videos thank you im out of here