Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

Day 99 of happiness ruined and I didnt go looking for please respond trigger alert

Day 99 of happiness ruined and I didnt go looking for please respond trigger alert

Old 06-09-2018, 06:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Check this post out... ChumpLady strikes again...

https://www.chumplady.com/2018/06/apology-fails/
Old 06-09-2018, 06:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm sorry family can be evil

Sometimes water is thicker than blood. That's facts why your son thinks your annoying teenagers will respect you more in there 20s or 30s. The human brain especially for men seems to have a delay until about 25 where they are respectful. I dont know your teenage son and I hope it doesnt take him until 25 to stop thinking your annoying. I dated briefly an opiate addict he robbed me for ipods, stuff to pawn, for opiates. I could never prove it as he would leave the case or the charger and deem me nuts. I cut the cord quick on that one. You know when someone's a thief when they help you look for it and convince you look the case is here and the charger you misplaced it. You can call apple they will track it no they cant i just got it gifted for christmas and just opened the box you knew it was a gift. Honestly, never would i look back to him but he was easier to deal with than a non stealing drunk. Omg a drunk tops an opiate addict all day. One day i reactivated my fb 3 years later he pops up in messenger:
I think about you all the time i miss you.
Me: Dont contact me again the only time you will ever see me is in your wet dreams or worst nightmare. Your blocked. That felt good i didnt look back i didnt care i didnt even grieve that lowlife. Where is the old me i was the queen of cutting off toxic people quick. In the gym, treating myself, not concerned, number change when they would see me they would say omg I miss you so much I'm in the smallest state/ MA line i would not even respond. I know im still in there knock me down ten times but i get up ten. Never move to RI omg narc and addict land. High property taxes the ocean state they call it nah the fishy state. Something is in the water something isnt right it's not me. I wish i got that pilates job. Oh well there are more.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:59 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Who is this lady? Lol that sounds crazy
Old 06-09-2018, 07:34 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh no, ChumpLady is AWESOME!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:20 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

from idon'tgetit508 I wanted answers he cant provide. Never will be able to

This is such a great revelation. Hang on to these kinds of thoughts. You're starting the journey to answering questions for yourself. Trust that. The past is gone. You are free in this moment. Take super good care of yourself!

(((hugs))) sounds like a very traumatic day. Hope you find some peace of mind very soon.
Peace,
B.