As I look for the good in life, more good comes

Old 05-08-2018, 10:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

As I look for the good in life, more good comes

Living in the solution.
Law of attraction.
Creating the life I want for myself.
Accepting miracles as everyday experiences I can be a part of.
Letting my journey be emotional. Feeling the feelings, letting them flow through, letting feelings transform.

I thrive in big ways as I go with the flow instead of moving against the current.

I am getting to know myself and the world around me in new, wonderful ways.

I'm letting my inner child have these feelings also, letting them flow, and showing her it's okay, safe and good to live in the solution.

Life is good. As I choose to embrace life, life around me is getting better and better and better.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Fantastic to read.

The recovery journey is amazing. Way beyond my expectations.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

Law of attraction is powerful and fun.

As I searched for a wildflower photo, the above photo of peaceful waters came to me. It has ties to some very special, beautiful people in my life.

PeacefulWater12, so good to see you here. Thanks for the fabulous confirmation in so many ways.

How true your quote: "What you think you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you become."

I had that on my wall at work last year. I no longer fear leaving behind or getting rid of anything in my life as all I love keeps coming back to me in new ways.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What a beautiful post and reminder!!
Old 05-11-2018, 01:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life is good

I enjoy watching beach, home, garden, renovation shows. A local business commercial I often see during these shows used to bring to mind someone I knew in my past who I've chosen to cut out of my life.

Yesterday I met a nearby family that consists of 4 active, fun, authentic individuals. One of them is a manager at this business. I like these new connections.

Today kid & I were cooking in the kitchen together, my spouse has the day off from work and did some grocery shopping, this commercial later came on while I was chilling, spouse sleeping, kiddo playing. A cool new feeling came with this commercial as I appreciate our new friends. And this helps in appreciating our family in new ways.

Laws of attraction. I don't know how this works. I gratefully acknowledge that it does.
Old 05-14-2018, 02:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life is good

Originally Posted by PeacefulWater12 View Post
The recovery journey is amazing. Way beyond my expectations.
Exactly.

It's so counterintuitive! To be able to feel and release anger and have the direct result be having kindness and grace.

To be wrapped up in the past or future and have my attention be brought right back to this present moment.

Recovery skills and law of attraction at work!

Thank you, God, for this day. Thank you, God, for my friends. Thank you, God, for all the connections in my life. Thank you, God, for all you've taken out of my life.