Not sure what to do....

Old 05-08-2018, 02:50 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wanted to thank you all again for your input an support.
As I have been processing all this, I have all of a sudden realized how this experience has absolutely worn me out. I am so tired, I cant see straight.

Furthermore, I have evolved to a place where I REALLY DON'T CARE about how other people see the situation down there at the parish. I am through doing introspection with questions about why things didn't work out.

Since we are all confidential, and you folks don't know where I live, I am also free to say that this guy loves his wine. Whether or not he is an alcoholic, I am in no position to judge, but I consider it a possibility.

Many thanks to you all!!!
Old 05-10-2018, 11:02 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hello again folks!
Please bear with one more post on this thread. I think it is applicable.
I am starting to hear from people I was involved with in lay ministry at that parish, telling me they miss me. Thank God that no one is trying to “fix” something to get me back in there.

I was concerned that someone in charge would approach me and make promises, like the alcoholic often does when someone leaves.

Thanks again for all your support. I am getting more and more comfortable with my departure from that scene.
Old 05-18-2018, 02:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Life is good

Sending prayers, good thoughts and blessings your way today. On my way outside to play. Suddenly you were on my mind.