Working through adrenaline crash

Old 05-04-2018, 05:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Working through adrenaline crash

Post fight or flight

I was up at 3:30 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. My mind Is suddenly relieved as things are so much more friendly (maybe too friendly) but also racing about what now. Where do I go from here. I realized today that the fight or flight mode may be ending and I've crashed. I'm ok, but not feeling great. I'm up and down, highs and lows. I'm thankful for the serenity when I have it, but it also kind of brings some pain. It's a loss like a death. Lots more work to do.

I'm venting. Thanks for listening.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Clover, I'm listening. I also had so many ups and downs and states of confusion. I think mine was due to living in a period of limbo. I didn't know what I was going to do, or where I was going to live. Just know everything does work out.

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
amy
Old 05-05-2018, 07:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by amy55 View Post
Clover, I'm listening. I also had so many ups and downs and states of confusion. I think mine was due to living in a period of limbo. I didn't know what I was going to do, or where I was going to live. Just know everything does work out.

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
amy
Thank you. Yes, it's that limbo thing. I don't do well with it. Someone close to me once said that I am keeping myself in limbo. I'm not sure if that's the case, but I didn't like hearing it (especially from someone who is in limbo himself. Lol) It's weird because it's like I want to jump now, but for financial reasons I can't right this minute. Soon, but not now.

Today I started looking up some attorneys, and sadly that may have helped me a bit. The weather is beautiful too, and I slept ok last night.