Please Help! My ex played with my head and now I feel worse!

Old 03-10-2018, 02:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you to everyone who commented, gave advice, shared their story, etc. I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your post. I get a bit overwhelmed by the replies and I miss some, but I do read what you comment ❤️. I don't really have time either. Just know though I appreciate and love every one of you. ❤️ Without this forum I'd be so lost. I appreciate everyone's insight, wisdom, and knowledge. Just know my heart goes out to all of you. Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️

My heart is so broken. I know it's because he has an interest in another girl. I can just tell. This is very heartbreaking and making things worse. I want to rip his throat out. He doesn't have to be in love with me, but come on! At least have some damn respect for someone who helped you and saved your life multiple times. His behavior makes me so ill. I can't even eat. I'm shaking. I'm crying. I took three breaks at work to cry. I'm a huge mess. But with the support of you all it helps me. Thank you. ❤️
Old 03-10-2018, 02:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

If you really want to be left alone you will find the way.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:05 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I just wish I knew his hatred. He had pure hatred in his voice and insulted me today. If you want to know the whole thing refer to my reply in the thread. It's like he has pure hatred and animosity towards me. I don't even know why and it's killing me how callous, evil, and screwed up he is. He went from "you're my queen" "I'm gonna marry you." To showing me so much hatred. I just don't understand why it's only towards me?
Old 03-10-2018, 03:10 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

it only seems that way, mandy....and he gets a reaction out of you, so it plays into his game. he's messed in the head, it's how he operates. and it's really in your best interests to cease all contact and stop trying to make rational sense of his behavior.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:58 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mandy05 View Post

He makes me sick. I found out about the wedding and all of that because I creeped on the mother's Facebook and saw all her wedding pics. It made me so sick he would lie about it! His family trumped me. He probably has some skank lined up, which is why he kept accusing me of dating someone and twisting what I was saying. I'm in tears again. I can't handle this. This was a huge blow and just f***ed up to do this to me. I feel so betrayed and played. I can't stop crying.
I suggest that "no contact" means not creeping anyone's Facebook. Is there a reason other than curiosity for why you need to see his mother's social media activity?

This might be something to discuss with your therapist.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:04 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
I suggest that "no contact" means not creeping anyone's Facebook. Is there a reason other than curiosity for why you need to see his mother's social media activity?

This might be something to discuss with your therapist.
Oh I did that when I got off the phone with him on Thursday because it didn't make sense that he said he was on a day pass with his brother, and he wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. That's when I suspected he went to her wedding he supposedly didn't want to go to. I haven't creeped since then on anyone's profiles. I block all of them. ❤️
Old 03-12-2018, 06:19 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Quack, quack, quack.

No new contact = No new hurts

If he calls again from another number, Hang Up! Change your number if you have to.

I say this all kindly b/c I know it's painful.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:27 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Mandy - YOU can control him not hurting you any further.

DO IT! Say, "NO MORE."