First time poster

Old 02-28-2018, 05:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

We met with my attorney today. My daughter did talk to my lawyer, and my lawyer said that my daughter didn’t want to see her dad any less than she currently is. She also said that when her dad screams at her, that he scares her. The lawyer said it’s going to be an uphill battle to prove he is drinking around her, even though the custody order says he can’t. That even if we could, it would only be a contempt of court violation. That a judge would be hard pressed to impose anything else on him. The same for the anger issues, that an anger management class would be a low bar.
I’m assuming child protective services contacted him today, so of course I started getting texts telling me how awful I am, that he should call them on me, that he hopes our daughter turns out nothing like me. Because a drunk incestrous adulterer who abandons their family and responsibilities is better. I also should be ashamed that he hasn’t talked to her or seen her in almost 2 weeks, like it’s my fault that she didn’t want to talk to him after how he treated her on his last weekend.