QUACKERs.... Part 4

Old 06-04-2018, 07:28 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Quack..

Me: Ive never cooked Catfish before but i will try.
While cooking the catfish...
Him: You said you knew how to cook it. Why do you open your big mouth if you don’t really know how. I could have cooked it the way you are.

🙄
Him: Is she (our 5 year old niece) spending the night?
Me: Im taking her home after I cook the fish.
Him: Well, you need to tell your sister that our house isn’t a hotel.
Me: I’m not discussing this right now.
-he always tries to come between our relationship.. my sister is also my best friend. I’ve learned that’s one of his manipulation tactics.

*He had been drinking since 4am.. we went fishing early and came back early bc he was already drunk. Then he passed out and then woke up drunk and rude.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:02 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I heard a few of these-

I don't get sick because alcohol kills germs and being called a fatass when I am 105 lbs!
Old 06-11-2018, 10:39 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Michsm View Post
I heard a few of these-

I don't get sick because alcohol kills germs and being called a fatass when I am 105 lbs!
Wow! That’s terrible!
Old 06-13-2018, 03:48 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Not sure if this counts as a "quack" or not:

I ask ex for a travel consent letter to let me take Kid on vacation. It needs to be notarized. Ex says he will only produce this letter if I come to the notary's office with him and reimburse him for the cost of notarization on the spot. I say I'll reimburse him once I have the notarized letter and a receipt. He says "not good enough, I want you to come to the office and give me the money". My lawyer says "I'll notarize the thing myself at no charge, just bring it to my office". Ex says no, Sasha has to come to a notary's office with him and give him money. Why? Because Sasha cannot be trusted as she "does not pay me appropriate child support". Lawyer points out that a) he just offered to notarize the letter FOR FREE; and b) ex is the one who owes Sasha $25K in unpaid child support arrears, not the other way around.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:23 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Sasha......the sheer loss of logic just sucks my breath away.....
Old 06-13-2018, 09:21 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

The cognitive stuff is slipping, which I guess makes this sad as well as quacky ...

Ex also sent lawyer a letter referring to "Sasha's attempts to seize primary residence with Kid through application to the courts". Lawyer responds "No, dude, Sasha already HAS primary residence with Kid through an agreement which you signed. The only court applications have been brought by you, and you have lost them all". Lawyer asks me "Was he always this confused?".
Old 06-13-2018, 09:38 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Wow. I think we forget how much black out time an alcoholic has....enough to swiss-cheese short term memory....
Old 06-13-2018, 09:46 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Wow. I have no words.
Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
Not sure if this counts as a "quack" or not:

I ask ex for a travel consent letter to let me take Kid on vacation. It needs to be notarized. Ex says he will only produce this letter if I come to the notary's office with him and reimburse him for the cost of notarization on the spot. I say I'll reimburse him once I have the notarized letter and a receipt. He says "not good enough, I want you to come to the office and give me the money". My lawyer says "I'll notarize the thing myself at no charge, just bring it to my office". Ex says no, Sasha has to come to a notary's office with him and give him money. Why? Because Sasha cannot be trusted as she "does not pay me appropriate child support". Lawyer points out that a) he just offered to notarize the letter FOR FREE; and b) ex is the one who owes Sasha $25K in unpaid child support arrears, not the other way around.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:15 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sasha1972 View Post
The cognitive stuff is slipping, which I guess makes this sad as well as quacky ...

Ex also sent lawyer a letter referring to "Sasha's attempts to seize primary residence with Kid through application to the courts". Lawyer responds "No, dude, Sasha already HAS primary residence with Kid through an agreement which you signed. The only court applications have been brought by you, and you have lost them all". Lawyer asks me "Was he always this confused?".
Insert: "Well...but.." here.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:09 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

I moved out abruptly on 6/3/18... I go to work n get out to turn my phone on and read quacks every night that go something like this....

ExAH: I am so sorry! I promised God if he ever brought a good woman into my life again after everything I did to my ex wife, that I'd never mess it up and here I am destroying another marriage.

Next text...
ExAH: You are such a c$%*! I can't believe how bad of a wife you have been to me! You are an unreasonable b#%*$ who is a horrible house cleaner and so lazy! You don't even pay any bills!

Next Text...
ExAH: Good Luck finding a man who will treat you like I did! You will never find a guy young or old that will f#$% you like I did n hit all your favorite spots! You are a DOC W$@#%!

Next text...
ExAH: I made you pizza if you're hungry. You should come over so we can f#%$.

All in the span of 8 hours. These text are paraphrased by me. The actual text would make you scream!
Old 06-14-2018, 05:07 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Wow. Just w-o-w. That was a lot to comprehend on a Thursday morning.

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
I moved out abruptly on 6/3/18... I go to work n get out to turn my phone on and read quacks every night that go something like this....

ExAH: I am so sorry! I promised God if he ever brought a good woman into my life again after everything I did to my ex wife, that I'd never mess it up and here I am destroying another marriage.

Next text...
ExAH: You are such a c$%*! I can't believe how bad of a wife you have been to me! You are an unreasonable b#%*$ who is a horrible house cleaner and so lazy! You don't even pay any bills!

Next Text...
ExAH: Good Luck finding a man who will treat you like I did! You will never find a guy young or old that will f#$% you like I did n hit all your favorite spots! You are a DOC W$@#%!

Next text...

All in the span of 8 hours. These text are paraphrased by me. The actual text would make you scream!
Old 06-15-2018, 02:47 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Holy Crap Box, it's time to block!!!! Goodness.

Next text...

Next Text...

Next text...

Old 06-18-2018, 01:45 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Next Text...

Next text...

...and they say romance is dead ...
Old 06-18-2018, 06:42 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

XAH: I wand to see your sister and her family before they leave
Me: They leave before your next visit with DS and it is 3 weeks from now
XAH: You are doing it again - preventing me from seeing my son
Me: I had you down for more weekends but you said you could not do it
XAH: you don’t understand I have to work
Me: Just tell me which days you need and we will figure it out
XAH: You are starting again you will never change

Old 06-19-2018, 12:47 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

World Cup

“But the football is on! Can’t watch footy without a beer!”

“I’m popping to the garage to buy a bottle of gin”

Me “thought you were cutting it out this week?”

“England just scored! My nerves are on edge! Haha it’s such a good game!!” (TV is paused so he can go out to buy gin - (and yes - driving after several beers) comes back but has forgotten tonic but still drinks 3/4 litre mixed with flat cola which is all we had in &#129326
Old 06-19-2018, 08:41 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

^^

Funny, I manage to watch 2 - 3 Cup matches per day without alcohol!

And I am a die hard Germany fan...like sporting the colors because it helps them win...can't sit down during the game...the neighbors come to check on me because they heard yelling...kind of Germany fan.

And they lost their opener to Mexico. First loss to them since the 80's. And guess what, I still didn't need a beer
Old 06-23-2018, 12:28 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

After being told he'd been told the same thing several times - "I choose what I want to remember."

After being told he was slurring the night before - "Why did you talk to me so late?" (Not that it makes any difference, but it was around 8pm.)

This one has been repeated over and over and is like fingernails on a chalkboard... After realizing he had gotten angry with me yet again the night before... "What did you do to upset me?"
Old 06-23-2018, 02:52 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by searching4shay View Post
After being told he'd been told the same thing several times - "I choose what I want to remember."

After being told he was slurring the night before - "Why did you talk to me so late?" (Not that it makes any difference, but it was around 8pm.)

This one has been repeated over and over and is like fingernails on a chalkboard... After realizing he had gotten angry with me yet again the night before... "What did you do to upset me?"
After a blackout night of debauchery and the next day getting "do you remember doing xyz?" My 'go to' was always: "Don't tell me..If I don't remember it didn't happen." I really did feel bad about whatever it was,but did NOT want to be told of it. Stupidity at it's finest!
Old 06-29-2018, 04:55 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Ive heard one of the best quacks on voice mail yesterday. Lets say my name is Lisa... its not but he goes...

Stop being Lisa... LISAAAA!

He's freaking lost it.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:14 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

After revealing he had a beer after committing to sobriety for the second time. "I never said I was quitting, I'm making a lifestyle change." Me: we will see how well that works out!