Tomorrow

Old 01-24-2018, 08:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will walk through one of the toughest, yet freeing and so just and right, times in my life. My beautiful girls dad decided to voluntarily terminate his rights vs being held accountable for his bizarre and scary behavior and having a protective order on his record. How do I feel? Anxious to finally have peace for my girls. Peace they will be safe. Sad they won’t eber get to know the good parts of him, but safe to say those have been gone for years and years. Nothing will change for my girls as their dad chose to continue drinking and lost visitation rights almost three years ago-my youngest doesn’t even know him. Sad for his lost soul but happy to have peace with the path God continues to lay out. 6 years ago I joined this board and through stalking and threats here on this board and multiple name changes, I’m on the other side. Total 180. I am living proof that if you walk through every ounce of fear you have you CAN and WILL thrive. You will. And you’ll see joy in your kids faces that youve never known.

#codependentnomore

Thank you for any thoughts tomorrow-would be greatly appreciated and welcome!
Old 01-24-2018, 09:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

(((Hugs)))

Old 01-25-2018, 01:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Sending my best thoughts to you and your girls.....
Old 01-25-2018, 04:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wonderful, awesome, lovely post. Thank you!

((((((HUGS))))))

COD
Old 01-25-2018, 06:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sending hugs, prayers, and good thoughts to you and your girls. We are here for you sweet friend!
Old 01-25-2018, 08:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Your post gave be goosebumps!

Thinking of you and your girls today, heads held high!!
Old 01-25-2018, 09:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I can only imagine the mixed emotions that comes with his decision to terminate his rights. Hugs and support for tomorrow and life after, friend.

GM
Old 01-25-2018, 10:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Sending you so much love today friend, you've been through SO much to get here!!!
Old 01-25-2018, 10:35 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Only great days ahead. Keep you head up! Sounds like congratulations or in order for the goodbye to him.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:18 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

You are a warrior, phoenix.

Old 01-25-2018, 01:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

It’s done, I’m a mess of emotions right now. But life goes on, as it always does, so time to go dump some money at the orthodontist and love fiercely on my girls. Y’all have gotten me through everything-forever grateful.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:49 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by thephoenixrises View Post
I am living proof that if you walk through every ounce of fear you have you CAN and WILL thrive. You will. And you’ll see joy in your kids faces that youve never known.
Oh my friend I am so happy for you and the girls! I really don't post anymore but read time to time. I had to take a break (as Lexie did) as I wasn't adding any value and got very triggered by some posters. Anywhoooo, I have followed ALL of your story and that guy has evolved into such a scary creep with no morals that he's 100% his Sissy and Mommy's mess now. It is like a death, I know. Having blocked my A Narc sister from my life was like a death. But as especially YOU know, the payoff is beyond wonderful when they choose not to better themselves. You saved your girls from so many life long problems - your story is an inspiration to doing what's right for your family! Hugs, friend. I didn't realize your post was from yesterday and it's over!!!! Treat yourself and the girls extra special - you all deserve it!
Old 01-26-2018, 06:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

You are an amazing person. You are an amazing mom. Your children are blessed. I am glad this is done. Big sigh of relief. Now, keep on healing. We love you friend!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:48 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Thank you all sooooo much for the support. Y’all are some of the only people that get it-the mixed emotions-the emotional wreck I’ve been for the last day! (I find myself shutting others out and shutting down bc they just don’t get it-but that’s a post for another day and I know it’s MY issue that I need to make peace with). Just - thank you for being here to walk along side me in this journey to the other side ❤️
Old 01-26-2018, 11:45 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

thephoenixrises.....you will feel really wierd for about three days...then it will fade.....I promise.....
A major change in status is a big landmark (emotionally)...even if it is just on a piece of paper......