Updates. Talked to Priest and Other Stuff. And Quacking

Old 01-09-2018, 06:57 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Sending lots of strength & positive vibes your way today Dad - we'll be cheering for you here on the Codie Bus!

Old 01-09-2018, 07:21 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

COD, What you are dealing with is emotional and verbal abuse. What I thought for the longest time was H was just a jerk. I kept thinking if he got sober his behavior would change but it didn't. This is his behavior to think that verbally anything goes short of physical. This doesn't change without long term recovery. She is also teaching son. that this behavior is to be condoned.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:57 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

You are doing an amazing job! Trust your instincts and protect your son. Well done
Old 01-09-2018, 09:08 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Cod,
Things happen for a reason. It has taken you many years of abuse to get where you are today. You respected the priests comments and said you would think about it. You did think about it and the answer came to you 100 percent. Not even a question, this is exactly what he asked you to do.

Its amazing how it is on God's time, not ours. I hope all went well today. I am sorry that you are going through this. But even though we love someone, doesn't mean they are good for us. Move to the other room, stay in the house, follow the year process, get finances seperated, give ds time to comprehend what's slowly happening. It will get worse before it gets better, but you can handle anything my friend as you have lived through hxll already !! Hugs!!!