Grief stricken XAH or "Pizza Pan Tears"

Old 10-19-2017, 11:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Grief stricken XAH or "Pizza Pan Tears"

My XAH and I are no contact. He dictated years ago that we should only discuss the children. He likes to dictate and make lots of rules but the rules never seem to apply to him...funny that...Of course, I have stuck to no contact as it's sensible. He sticks to it when it suits him or, in his brief sober/non drinking periods, which tend to be between the hours of 5am-11am.

So, one "kid" has been unwell. Said "kid" is an adult with his own job, car etc. Kid told me that he would tell his father he was unwell and deal with his father himself. Last night XAH sends a 27 paragraph email about what a bitch I am because I didn't tell him about the sick kid and also how I ruined his life. Oh, he also recalled a (drunken) night where I apparently smashed up and ruined his pizza pan , we never had a pizza pan. N.E.V.E.R. I do admit to a codie rage where I smashed one of his guitars up (like a freakin' rockstar mind you ) but never a pizza pan FFS. Twenty seven paragraphs. 20 freakin' 7.

This time I responded. Told him that even though I haven't called the cops in the last 7 years, if he persists in sending me violent threats and novels about what a bitch I am and how he intends to kill my partner, I will be calling the cops and the mental health services.

Even though they can be gone from under the same roof they still seem to think they can pull the same stunts and cause the same drama. My XAH cannot seem to even live without drama! He needs it to have a reason to continue drinking. He loves the drama.

I'm now enjoying my peaceful home. which I bought him out of, while he is still drinking and drugging his share of the equity away.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can't even see how you could wreck pizza pan. I can see sailing it across the lawn or something during a fight, but that's about it. Sounds like he's confused.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

LLLisa.....drunk e-mailing. Evidence of his messed up mind.
I have been giggling, to myself, thinking about the importance of a pizza pan and wondering how one goes about wrecking it.....(my bad).....
Old 10-20-2017, 03:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

https://imgflip.com/i/1xxqw7
Old 10-20-2017, 04:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

We better not mess with LLLisa. She has terrifying super powers! Good god, how could they let such a dangerous individual post here!

Not only is she liable to crush such an important and valuable possession as a pizza pan before a man's very eyes, when she chooses to apply her mind-control powers, your life will be totally ruined!

You lose all ability to make your own choices. From the moment she bends her uncanny eldritch will to your destruction, you become her will-less plaything, a mere marionette, a puppet that is forced to dance as she pulls your strings. Some small part of you remains conscious as you watch yourself do all these terrible, life-destroying things, almost as if it is you making your own decisions... but it is not! It is the dark and unconquerable mind of LLLisa at work.

Be warned by the terrible fate of her ex. Displease her at your peril. We are all just mere ants who can be crushed in a moment by her omnipotence.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like general insane drunk ranting. If it hadn't been about a pizza pan, it would have been some other insane topic. Sorry you have this nonsense going on.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good grief. What an a$$. Glad you stuck up for yourself. Get those pizza pans girl!
Old 10-20-2017, 06:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I do admit to a codie rage where I smashed one of his guitars up (like a freakin' rockstar mind you )
Oh man, I know I shouldn't applaud this behavior (because codie rages are not cool) but I have had moments of weakness when I seriously contemplated pulling this exact move. "Smashing" his drums just doesn't feel like it would have the same impact.

You sound incredibly centered & balanced - great post!
Old 10-20-2017, 07:03 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LLLisa View Post
Oh, he also recalled a (drunken) night where I apparently smashed up and ruined his pizza pan , we never had a pizza pan. N.E.V.E.R.
Oh my goodness.....

This really deserves a place in the "Quackers" thread... Just when you think you've heard it all a fresh new quack comes along.....

Old 10-20-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Not trying to be flip but reading about the destruction of the pizza pan made my day. I can't stop giggling.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Not trying to be flip but reading about the destruction of the pizza pan made my day. I can't stop giggling.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

The best part? It was HIS pizza pan!!! He raised it from a pup! It was his bright spot in a dark and lonely world!!! The wind beneath his wings!!!!

Old 10-20-2017, 11:25 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

TOO HILARIOUS!!!!! lmao

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
The best part? It was HIS pizza pan!!! He raised it from a pup! It was his bright spot in a dark and lonely world!!! The wind beneath his wings!!!!

Old 10-20-2017, 04:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
Oh man, I know I shouldn't applaud this behavior (because codie rages are not cool) but I have had moments of weakness when I seriously contemplated pulling this exact move. "Smashing" his drums just doesn't feel like it would have the same impact.

You sound incredibly centered & balanced - great post!
Thanks FS. I am not proud of smashing one of his guitars up (he had a few). I recall it vividly. He would NOT leave me alone, he would NOT stop playing loud music. In my codie rage (after begging him to be quiet over and over again) I thought that if I chucked my very own tantrum he might see how the noise and his rant were affecting me. Didn't work
Old 10-20-2017, 09:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

LLLisa - I feel for you. My XAH is pulling the same "you ruined everything you mean b@tch", except he is sober (or dry drunk?)

He improves dramatically if I just don't respond. Time to set up a special folder for your ex's emails methinks
Old 10-21-2017, 05:39 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Did you read all 27 paragraphs?
Old 10-21-2017, 07:09 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Does he rock on his pizza pan? Maybe he was confused between pizza pan and guitar?
Old 10-22-2017, 02:54 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Vivisectus View Post