Arghhh!!!

Old 05-08-2017, 09:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Holy Moly....That is a lot of booze.....
Old 05-08-2017, 10:43 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
Holy Moly....That is a lot of booze.....
That's one reason I've started keeping track. Not to convince him to stop, but for me to realize how bad it's gotten. I've almost gotten used to him drinking that much and thinking it's normal.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:43 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dontreallycare View Post
That's one reason I've started keeping track. Not to convince him to stop, but for me to realize how bad it's gotten. I've almost gotten used to him drinking that much and thinking it's normal.
Good for you DRC. No this is not normal unless the drinker is an alcoholic in which case it is normal.

Keep posting and we will all try to help you jack-up that low bar a bit!
Old 05-08-2017, 03:18 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

91/2 bottles of wine sounds like my X AND his brother. With that much wine in him he'd be close to losing control of his bowels by now. My X used to spend great chunks of his day pooping liquid wine out. He and his brother lived on anti diarrhea medication.

The two of them are sharing accommodation now (X's brother's brand new bride was smarter than me and kicked X's brother out pretty quick). I sometimes giggle when I imagine the state of their toilet and how much tp the two of them would go through a day!
Old 05-09-2017, 01:39 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
you could also give him credit for not drinking while sleeping.

it's sad when our concept of a "good" night is the fact that THEY did not ingest ANY alcohol.

One night of sobriety is not a very high bar...... i also wouldn't call a cessation in alcohol consumption for a few hours SOBRIETY.....
Anvil head you make me laugh. Excellent and true xx
Old 05-09-2017, 02:03 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

FYI....some people abuse immodium b/c apparently in enough quantity it will give a high. Pretty awful. I was just reading about it the other day. Gross.

Originally Posted by LLLisa View Post
91/2 bottles of wine sounds like my X AND his brother. With that much wine in him he'd be close to losing control of his bowels by now. My X used to spend great chunks of his day pooping liquid wine out. He and his brother lived on anti diarrhea medication.

The two of them are sharing accommodation now (X's brother's brand new bride was smarter than me and kicked X's brother out pretty quick). I sometimes giggle when I imagine the state of their toilet and how much tp the two of them would go through a day!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:23 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Ugh!! My axh hadn't had solid stool in over 25 years. He thought that was normal.

I do not miss cleaning the toilet daily, now he can do it. I get the last laugh!!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:25 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

AH (or should I now call him STBXAH?) had gastric bypass about 15 years ago. anyone who has done even the minimum of research knows that after that kind of surgery, you aren't supposed to drink because the alcohol goes straight into the intestine and gets absorbed almost instantly. That's why he can be legally drunk after 2 glasses of wine. When his bowels are that loose, he just blames the surgery. It's never the alcohol!