Support and advice needed

Old 04-16-2017, 12:45 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Can you not transfer your broadband service to your address? People do that all the time when they move. There is no reason you should be paying for her service--she can pay for her own.
Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
Can you not transfer your broadband service to your address? People do that all the time when they move. There is no reason you should be paying for her service--she can pay for her own.
I'm at my dads now and my sister lives here too they already have sky here and the unlimited fibre broad band which is exactly what I got so I'm going to have too ring them up on Tuesday and see if there anyway they can freeze my account until I get my own place eventually. It's more the sky q box and router thing as got them free when I signed up but would have to pay for new ones. I know the old sky boxes uses to be a couple of hundred so I don't want to think how much the q box that just come out will be too replace 🙁
Old 04-16-2017, 12:47 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Ahhhhh she keeps leaving me voicemails of different numbers saying she not going to drink again and she loves me she sounds dead shaky, I feel sorry for her but that's no reason too go back. This is the hardest thing EVER
Old 04-16-2017, 01:11 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Muddled....most all of us, here have been through this kind of emotional pain...so, trust that we understand how hard it is.....
It is a hurt that is hard to even express in words....
Thankfully, it won't last forever...even though, that might be hard for you to imagine, right this moment.....
Old 04-16-2017, 02:11 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hi muddled

I'm super duper impressed how quick you picked up the gravity of being with an alcoholic. You were waaayy ahead of me when I was at your phase of my relantionship and also a lot stronger than I was at that time. Keep up the good work.

If you need to - get help. Even with small things: like hearing her voice weakens you then have someone else listen to voicemails or answer her call. Or have a friend go over to her place to collect things. Get a temporary new mobile number is she won't stop calling. You get the idea.

It's super hard to breakup when you care for someone so you need every little bit of help you can get.

You doing great. Don't doubt yourself and keep heading forward in your own life.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:45 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tjunction View Post
Hi muddled

I'm super duper impressed how quick you picked up the gravity of being with an alcoholic. You were waaayy ahead of me when I was at your phase of my relantionship and also a lot stronger than I was at that time. Keep up the good work.

If you need to - get help. Even with small things: like hearing her voice weakens you then have someone else listen to voicemails or answer her call. Or have a friend go over to her place to collect things. Get a temporary new mobile number is she won't stop calling. You get the idea.

It's super hard to breakup when you care for someone so you need every little bit of help you can get.

You doing great. Don't doubt yourself and keep heading forward in your own life.
Thank you 👍 I'm not going to lie I have thought about going around there loads today and especially tonight but I've kept my ground so far so hopefully it will get slightly easier soon