Debate

Old 10-14-2004, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

Debate

My AH just gets on my nerves period......I have no tolerance for him at all lately......I was watching the debate lastnight....and I called my AH who was down stairs playing a card game on the computer to come up the presidential debate was starting.......about 15 minutes after the debate had started he comes in the living room and started asking me questions about money........I said look I am watching this, it can wait........Of course we dont agree on who we are voting for.....but what really was getting on my nerves, is that the person he wanted to vote for was speaking......he would clap and say hell yea.....and then the person I want to vote for would speak.......and he would say what a bunch of garbage, what an A**hole......I was glad that he didnt stay long.......he even tries to convince me who to vote for.....and says to me my wife is not going to vote for him as long as she lives in my house.......errrggggggg

I just gently reminded him of my legal rights.......and I respect his right to his own opinion and I want the same respect in return........and for someone to be so opinionated and damning toward anyone........and for someone who really didnt want one of the men to win.........then why did he not register to vote.........what he speaks is just alot of hot air........that he can do nothing about.......and his opinion is not going to make a difference anyway........

He was just quacking again last night wasnt he??????? Anything to try to get me going.......to p**s me off......Is this the only way he got attention when he was younger.....the more he quacked the more attention he received.....

Point is I am voting for who I want to vote for.....that is every americans right...I dont care what he says.......

Old 10-14-2004, 12:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Radar

We watched it together last night and we both want the same guy to win but my A didn't even bother to register to vote. I guess getting his beer was more important.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Gracey

It is amazing to me how much quacking he has done.....and how he hopes that this person doesnt win.......and give his stand on things.......and disagrees with me, about how I feel........

I just said to him fine.......I am the one that can make a difference I am a register voter.....that was kinda a mean ha

Old 10-14-2004, 12:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sometimes you have to take the bold approach and stand up for yourself - way to go Gracey!