Looking at things in a different way...

Old 03-21-2017, 05:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soinlove

Looking at things in a different way...

I've posted quite a bit about the ups & downs of my relationship and have received various responses. Life is ever changing it seems & I've begun seeing things a little differently I think..?
He moved out for space, yes he went on a huge awful,terrible bender & I was a pitiful disaster. One day I got a little angry finally, at him for up and abandoning me& hurting me again.... But also at myself.... Its probably been obvious to everyone but me, but I am extremely codependent . I have just realized this yet axm not sure how to proceed or what I do with myself & all this free time I have. - still a lit of work to there.
Secondly, he has came to me to let me know he
Old 03-21-2017, 07:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sil,
The year of my divorce I was very sick. I spent 2 nights a week in alanon meetings, 2 night a week in open AA meetings, SR at night and a therapist for 10 straight months. It took me a long time to get well. That's what I did with all my spare time, I worked on all my short comings. Let me tell you, it was a long list.

Work on why you feel/are so co-dependent so you don't make the same mistakes in your future relationships. Education is power!!