help

Old 03-09-2017, 07:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by savingmein2017 View Post
The judge however advised him to get a lawyer " you may have won the battle today but not the war ; the law is the law when it comes to equitable distribution"
This is really GOOD news! The judge is on to him and the truth WILL BE TOLD after subpoened items are gathered. I know it sucks for right now, but it won't forever. Yes, he'll probably get half of everything, but he'll also get half the debt owed even if things are in your name, i think. if it doesn't work that way, then you will be able to sell the cars. And the even BETTER news is that he's cruelly flaunting his new 'gf' which means he has moved onto his next victim.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
This is really GOOD news! The judge is on to him and the truth WILL BE TOLD after subpoened items are gathered. I know it sucks for right now, but it won't forever. Yes, he'll probably get half of everything, but he'll also get half the debt owed even if things are in your name, i think. if it doesn't work that way, then you will be able to sell the cars. And the even BETTER news is that he's cruelly flaunting his new 'gf' which means he has moved onto his next victim.
the judge also advise him it would be in his best interest to settle this before coming back to her court room. My god if only SR could have been a fly on the wall in my home. This man had the best and took advantage of it ; when I said enough is enough he threw a tantrum and moved out. I said fine ;
My attorney offered him to settle this and move on .. he says it will never be settled and he will not give me a dime ...
Old 03-09-2017, 08:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are in this pain.

Look, his words don't mean anything. He can't take care of himself, he can't get his ducks in a row for court, hell - he can't even act like a respectable human being IN COURT!

PLease get to an Alanon meeting, get a counselor, and take care of yourself! Now is the time to take a bunch of deep breaths, rally your closest, smartest friends and family, and get focused enough to map out a clear plan. You are entitled to be hurt and angry, but I hope your love of yourself takes over, and you go to battle for yourself like Joan of friggin Arc.

We're rooting for you. I promise you that sometimes what feels like the worst thing in life, can turn out to be the much needed blessing you didn't even know you needed.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:39 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by firebolt View Post
I'm sorry you are in this pain.

Look, his words don't mean anything. He can't take care of himself, he can't get his ducks in a row for court, hell - he can't even act like a respectable human being IN COURT!

We're rooting for you. I promise you that sometimes what feels like the worst thing in life, can turn out to be the much needed blessing you didn't even know you needed.

Thank you !!! This hit my spirit ...it was much needed
Old 03-09-2017, 09:23 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I guess my take away is it WAS me ... STBXAH is doing all the things with his new girl .... all the things I tried to get him off the couch and do with me
so I have to accept it was me ,,, he didn't love me
No, it was him. I've had exes do this. Immediately start a new relationship and flaunt all the terrific, fun things they were doing with their new s.o. All the things I had asked them to do with me. It really burned me up at the time, but thinking back, they were taking the new woman to do all the things that _I_ had wanted to do. It was more about rubbing the new relationship in my face than about making their current partner happy. Who knows what the replacement women actually wanted, they were getting my leftovers without realizing it. The new gf isn't getting a perfect, loving respectful partner, she is getting a show and being used to upset you.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:48 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

the judge also advise him it would be in his best interest to settle this before coming back to her court room. My god if only SR could have been a fly on the wall in my home. This man had the best and took advantage of it ; when I said enough is enough he threw a tantrum and moved out. I said fine ;
My attorney offered him to settle this and move on .. he says it will never be settled and he will not give me a dime ...
Ha ha this is gonna be good, I'll get the popcorn ready watching him go down (please keep updating us!). The judge sees his smirks and fraudulence and is trying to "help" him avoid what's going to be UGLY by stating what's in his best interest. Even better now that I know the judge is a WOMAN (although it shouldn't matter, the law is the law, but she's probably sick and tired of these losers coming through her courtroom). He could very well get jail time at this point (in addition to big fines). The distribution of property with be fair by the law, don't worry. I know it's just tough right now seeing his smugness and having a high old time flaunting his new GF. He's sponging off and using her and she's his next victim. YOU my dear will come out of this the WINNER. Please keep posting your frustrations here and we will back you 100%!!!! I think I'll start eating the popcorn now in anticipation of his world crashing down
Old 03-09-2017, 09:54 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Refiner is right...the bloom will, soon, be off the rose....
Nothing sadder looking than a dead rose......
Old 03-09-2017, 09:55 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ladyscribbler View Post
No, it was him. I've had exes do this. Immediately start a new relationship and flaunt all the terrific, fun things they were doing with their new s.o. All the things I had asked them to do with me. It really burned me up at the time, but thinking back, they were taking the new woman to do all the things that _I_ had wanted to do. It was more about rubbing the new relationship in my face than about making their current partner happy. Who knows what the replacement women actually wanted, they were getting my leftovers without realizing it. The new gf isn't getting a perfect, loving respectful partner, she is getting a show and being used to upset you.

SOOO true ... he took her on the exact same cruise he and I went on 7years ago ... and then everything went dead ...actually he fizzled out quit quickly and I tried and tried and tried ,,,I should have gave up a long time ago .. whoooo hooooo ( everything he is doing is some thing I taught him ) Hey STBXAH -- your welcome