Out of patience today......

Old 11-29-2016, 11:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Out of patience today......

I am and it's not good. I have zero tolerance for any more bs from my AH. Yeah yeah he quit he started again he quit he started again.... so he won't go to AA he says because he is not like "those people" because they have lost everything....well let me just tell you - last night I brought down a suite case, put it at his night stand and filled it with his alcohol and a family photo - so there, now you have the life you have chosen and a reminder of what you are losing! Now he can go sit right next to "those people" and tell them his story, like that will ever happen!

I told him he had to explain to the children why he was asked to leave and he had to go regardless if he went to rehab or to sleep in his truck he HAD to leave.

God help us all this evening!

No matter how many prayers I have said or how many meetings I attend my mouth will NOT stop. It's like 18 years of what I have wanted to say is finally coming out and I can't stop myself.

My focus right now will be on me and the girls....just totally frustrated
Old 11-29-2016, 11:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

perhaps you need to say those things for BOTH of you to HEAR??

you need to honor your own voice....your frustration and anger. not tamp it down once again. we are not SERENE simply because we wrote that word on some duct tape and slapped it over our own mouths. nor are we any less than if we reach the end of our rope and scream our bloody heads off.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

knowthetriggers.....good for you.

I must admit...I admire the creative way you did it......
I can just picture him carrying that suitcase into an AA meeting, with him...for show and tell....
(I know, I know..."bad dandylion!"
Old 11-29-2016, 12:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
I can just picture him carrying that suitcase into an AA meeting, with him...for show and tell....
That's funny and I wish I could be there to see it!!
Old 11-29-2016, 02:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The amount of alcohol in my house would not have fit into any suitcase. Did he leave? No what's up? One of my friend suggested I should have poured all the alcohol out and left all the empty bottles by the sink before I left!