So I had an epiphany.....

Old 09-25-2016, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So I had an epiphany.....

Today it just kind of hit me- I am getting stronger even though I tell myself I'm not strong - I can and do live on my own and I can support and take care of myself without Ah - I truly have done it for years! He really couldn't care any less about my well being- I need to care about myself and do what's best for me! He won't address a divorce - I will on my own! So looking forward to moving forward and seeing what's in store for me next just getting back to my old self! Thank you all so much for all of your help and for keeping me in line I know I'm a slow learner :-)
Old 09-25-2016, 01:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's right when it's right and not one moment before that, and it sounds like now is when it's right for you!

Wishing you strength and clarity as you follow your path.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh I totally agree with Honey. You're not ready until you're ready. You're doing fine Suz. Sometimes it takes a while to click. I've gotta say I'm actually looking forward to the day that you get pissed! Lol.
You are a smart, beautiful, independent woman, don't you forget that!
Old 09-26-2016, 05:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Yay, Susie! You CAN take care of yourself and you HAVE been doing so for some time now. That is something of which you can be proud!!
Old 09-26-2016, 08:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Redheadsusie View Post
Today it just kind of hit me- I am getting stronger even though I tell myself I'm not strong - I can and do live on my own and I can support and take care of myself without Ah - I truly have done it for years! He really couldn't care any less about my well being- I need to care about myself and do what's best for me! He won't address a divorce - I will on my own! So looking forward to moving forward and seeing what's in store for me next just getting back to my old self! Thank you all so much for all of your help and for keeping me in line I know I'm a slow learner :-)
:: ::

Congrats Susie!! So happy to hear this.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Human

Get it girl! A great model of strength. Good luck on your endeavors! Thrilled for you
Old 09-29-2016, 03:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You've hit the nail on the head. Coming out of denial is excruciating but I believe it gets better afterwards. Hang in there!