Back again

Old 09-10-2016, 07:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Arrow Back again

Well I went out with an alcoholic ex time ago, during the last months I went out with someone who also turned out to be an alcoholic and a narcissist.

Still recovering from that but I've been strong in my No Contact and also not seeing anyone that remotely reminds me of the last ex or who has contact with him.

I feel better.

I feel sorry for myself and for going through so much.

Sober Recovery is a lifeline and a lot of times I wish I had listened to the collective wisdom. Denial is very strong.

Anyway, I am trying to get better and I'm done harming myself by keeping company that obviously have no idea about what love really is. I myself am finding out what it really means.

Thank you all for being here. Hopefully I can share a bit more or listen a bit more to the others here. To me you are all heroes/heroines.

I have thought about the feeling of Love, and have asked for it to forgive me, for confusing it for many other things.

Now I know when Love is really present. And that after so many years, is very refreshing.

Hugs to all
Old 09-10-2016, 07:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like you are ready to start feeling better! So glad!
Old 09-10-2016, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Yes. This has been the worst year in many levels but also great in that now I know what I want, and that is authentic connections

Much much better to be by myself than with people actively destroying themselves and others.

Also I got two kittens. Pets are so great healers, remind me of my own playfulness